Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Eats randomness...  (Read 3227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Good Eats randomness...
« on: March 02, 2005, 06:10:36 pm »

http://home.earthlink.net/~hollygo/drinkgame.htm.

Not that I endorse any such thing. I once tried the Clerks drinking game with a friend of mine, and we both died. Damn teenagers.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 03:35:36 pm »

That reminds me, I meant to post to my blog about a drinking game from college.  The Wile E. Coyote Drinking Game.
http://www.bigfool.com/foolblog/archive/2005_03.htm#000375
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 05:00:49 pm »

My two contributions to the world of Internet drinking games:

The Pardon The Interruption Drinking Game

The Around The Horn Drinking Game
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 05:34:15 pm »

I prefer the simplicity of the Absolutely Fabulous drinking game. Every time somebody takes a drink, take a drink.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 07:56:29 pm »

I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 08:35:28 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.

Maybe they listened when Chris Rock specifically said for them not to since god is busy with the tsunami.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Good Eats randomness...
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 06:27:21 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.


There was a fun drinking game on Slate.  Scroll to the bottom.  I didn't do it, but I pretty sure it would have fucked me up.

I think you're game would do really well during the Vibe Music Awards.  From the Onion (edited for link).
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up