Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs O' March  (Read 6977 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« on: March 03, 2005, 02:34:02 pm »

Dang, I think I may have been on that date...not with Ray, though...I'm pretty sure.

Also -- GODDAMN, PAT IS A DICK!

That is all.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Blogs O' March
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 03:06:28 pm »

"She answered the door and was still kind of scattered. Her hair was completely wet and there were wetness spots all on her shirt, and she didn't have any (trousers) on. Yeah, the shirt was kind of long, but not so long that a pair of (trousers) would have been obscured."

LATER...

"She pushes me backwards onto the couch, and it's kind of deep, so I can't get up and do anything while she walks kind of sexily back to the bathroom, working her (trousers) down a little to show me some thong!"

???
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogs O' March
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 03:29:30 pm »

Trouser-related inconsistencies notwithstanding, I'm pretty sure I can emphasize far too much with Scarlet, and this worries me.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Blogs O' March
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 04:16:38 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Dang, I think I may have been on that date...not with Ray, though...I'm pretty sure.

Also -- GODDAMN, PAT IS A DICK!

That is all.


Formulaic. Ray has a crazy one night stand where nothing goes according to plan. Pat is a complete jackass. How about Ray having a drunken one night stand with Pat? That would be something neither of them could live down.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Blogs O' March
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 04:51:52 pm »

Quote from: "mkilly"
"She answered the door and was still kind of scattered. Her hair was completely wet and there were wetness spots all on her shirt, and she didn't have any (trousers) on. Yeah, the shirt was kind of long, but not so long that a pair of (trousers) would have been obscured."

LATER...

"She pushes me backwards onto the couch, and it's kind of deep, so I can't get up and do anything while she walks kind of sexily back to the bathroom, working her (trousers) down a little to show me some thong!"

???


She was in the bedroom getting ready while Ray was drinking his first glass of wine.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 04:54:17 pm »

I hate to say this but I agree with Bobby, at least about Ray.  I am tired of Ray's dates. I wish he would go back to writing his advice column.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs O' March
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 04:57:57 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
How about Ray having a drunken one night stand with Pat? That would be something neither of them could live down.


Tho them gettin' it on would be mad twisted and sick hott, ain't no way Ray gonna bang ol' Pat, cuz Nice Pete be all cuttin' his shiznitt if he catch him wit his man.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 05:10:13 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I hate to say this but I agree with Bobby, at least about Ray.  I am tired of Ray's dates. I wish he would go back to writing his advice column.


Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Blogs O' March
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 05:13:15 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
How about Ray having a drunken one night stand with Pat? That would be something neither of them could live down.


Tho them gettin' it on would be mad twisted and sick hott, ain't no way Ray gonna bang ol' Pat, cuz Nice Pete be all cuttin' his shiznitt if he catch him wit his man.


How about Pat having a one night stand for once? The revulsion and horror he would face at waking up next to a corpulent woman!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 05:15:08 pm »

What if Teador was replaced by a character played by Ted McGinley?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 05:16:32 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
What if Teador was replaced by a character played by Ted McGinley?


I understand his role in in the decline of things, but I actually think he's a funny guy and liked him in most of his roles.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 05:31:17 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What if Teador was replaced by a character played by Ted McGinley?

I understand his role in in the decline of things, but I actually think he's a funny guy and liked him in most of his roles.

And wasn't he actually on M...wC for like 6 years?

It seems to me that Beef would be more likely to have a string of way under his league girlfriends thanks to his self-esteem issues. But so far we've only seen him imaginary-date people who aren't Molly.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 08:23:39 pm »

This is sort of old, because I don't check LN's blog often, but -- I love how, every post, LN is slowly turning more and more into Ray. The clown plan just went straight into Raysville as soon as we hit "A Modern Clown With an Uncommon Attitude." Classic.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 10:23:17 pm »

I think little nephew as a clown is the worst idea I have ever heard. I love it.

Ray's blog is in a word: flawless. It's one that you could hand an achewood virgin to understand everything that is ray.
I like to imagine what Scarlet would be thinking as she awoke, pounding headache, face beside a bowl, waterbottle resting against her naked thigh, ##### around her ankles, bathroom and front door open, nobody in the house, bread and flour everywhere.
Definitely not going to be calling.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2005, 04:20:55 pm »

I would like a character to find the hypocritical (read: fatty) porn on Pat's computer.

Also, Ray's post made Bozack hot.  He is all about the passed-out girls.
DO YOU HEAR ME, BATMAN!?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up