Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs O' March  (Read 7007 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 04:44:46 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
I would like a character to find the hypocritical (read: fatty) porn on Pat's computer.

Also, Ray's post made Bozack hot.  He is all about the passed-out girls.
DO YOU HEAR ME, BATMAN!?


is BBW Gold Magazine proof enough?

huzza CJ
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 09:10:39 pm »

In other blognews, Onstad would like us all to know that, damnit, he still parties hard you fuckers.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2005, 09:55:54 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
I would like a character to find the hypocritical (read: fatty) porn on Pat's computer.

Also, Ray's post made Bozack hot.  He is all about the passed-out girls.
DO YOU HEAR ME, BATMAN!?


is BBW Gold Magazine proof enough?

huzza CJ




awesome.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs O' March
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 10:30:22 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"

Also, Ray's post made Bozack hot.  He is all about the passed-out girls.
DO YOU HEAR ME, BATMAN!?


You're still mad because he first laid you after slipping you a mickey, aren't you, Bea?

Some guys just get a little nervous when their partners are, you know, conscious.  Give the little fella a break.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 10:37:50 pm »

Hahaha, no, I just promised that when I get back in town, we're gonna do it asleep-style.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2005, 05:03:27 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Hahaha, no, I just promised that when I get back in town, we're gonna do it asleep-style.


How will you know?  How WILL you know?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2005, 05:44:07 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Hahaha, no, I just promised that when I get back in town, we're gonna do it asleep-style.

How will you know?  How WILL you know?

Video camera?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2005, 05:57:53 am »

If I wake up with vague memories of Frank Zappa and I smell like patcholi and ass, Beatrice and I made it asleep style.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs O' March
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2005, 06:56:09 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
If I wake up with vague memories of Frank Zappa and I smell like patcholi and ass, Beatrice and I made it asleep style.



I can imagine it now:

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Bozack is a premature ejaculator.

Quote from: "Bozack"
I have to be. You're a fitful sleeper.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2005, 05:27:27 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
If I wake up with vague memories of Frank Zappa.


Don't get no jizz up on that sofa.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2005, 12:45:03 am »

Molly was really on the ball today. Beef really would say that and I was waiting for that part of her post.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2005, 03:49:58 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was waiting for that part of her post.


Yeah, me too.  What a great day for Beef and Molly.

Unfortunately, in tomorrow's strip Demonic Ray will sneak into Beef's room and bash them both to guava jelly with a cinder block.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2005, 03:58:24 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I was waiting for that part of her post.

Yeah, me too.  What a great day for Beef and Molly.

Unfortunately, in tomorrow's strip Demonic Ray will sneak into Beef's room and bash them both to guava jelly with a cinder block.

That or Teodor will stop playing the banjo just before Ray bashes them, leaving a confused Ray to drop the block on his foot and scare the crap out of Beef+Molly.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2005, 09:00:32 am »

I'm having trouble dealing with Molly's post, everything went well and she is being happy and non-cynical about it.
If Beef doesn't chime in with a post about how he noticed a blister in his mouth while drinking the white wine and he thinks this may be an early sign of Pemphigus vulgaris  then I'm just going to end up feeling cold and confused.

STICK TO THE FORMULA PEOPLE!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Blogs O' March
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005, 03:52:14 pm »

Poor Onstad can't win. People bitch when the characters act IN character, then they bitch some more when the characters act OUT of character.

Just enjoy the Achewood goodness, already!
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up