Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Mac Mini - Seriously  (Read 13033 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2005, 05:10:10 am »

I GOTS to KNOW, did anyone get that Mac Mini?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2005, 06:32:16 am »

I have eight of the ten referrals.

I've pretty much given up on it.  It cost me $15.99 via Stamps.com.  

Maybe a couple of the others will come through.  But I'm not going to count on it.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2005, 10:52:50 pm »

viva la pyramid scheme!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2005, 05:11:03 am »

Well, apparently I'm visitor 846235 to this site. What's MY prize?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:26 am »

Did Jough ever get a computer?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 04:36:51 am »

damn, dude, I would love a mac mini.
back when I thought I was going to earn a ton of money this summer, that was my idea of what I might buy.
The other options being a drumset, new pickups for my old guitar, a wah pedal...

as it is, I have saved up like 100$ once I pay back my dad for my new amplifier. So, boo to that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 04:40:01 am »

Well evidently all you have to do is con 10 friends into signing up for blockbuster.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2007, 08:48:02 am »

This thread necromancy is an abomination unto my eyes.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 04:28:52 pm »

I tried this somewhere else - somebody had a referral thing and I signed up so they could get theirs. It was stamps.com, and it was like the worst thing ever. They never charged me, but it almost killed my computer, and I never could get it to work right. If it looks like a scam, it is a scam.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 06:48:10 pm »

TANSTAAFL
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2007, 08:00:19 pm »

Thanks, Lazarus.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2007, 07:07:00 am »

That should have been a lock post, 'Dawg. It would have been old days 'Stad worthy.

It would have been but I'm not a mod on this topic, so I didn't feel like I should impose my will.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2007, 07:37:55 am »

so, completely random, but instead of Free Mac Mini, right now I could use a "Free Trap for the Cockroach hiding under some shit in the corner of your room, you know you won't be able to go to sleep until you know that fucker is gone."

right now I am on hour 2.5 of roach-watch 07 and OH FUCK THAT FUCKER IS ON THE WALL AGAIN.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2007, 07:55:10 am »

. . .  climb inside your nose and clear it of obstructions, making it easier to breathe.

Or lay eggs.
Im in your bedroom, laying eggs in your nose.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2007, 08:11:54 am »

yeah, um, this guy has completely psyched me out. i have no moral compunctions about killing him, but... that noise. that crunch. I...
I can't handle it.

also he is in the corner between the ceiling and the wall, so he's high and hard to get at.
also, I have a pu$y, and not a tough one like some ladies have. I have a dainty little vag.

at least, with my endless ability to make these things fun, it has turned into some sort of Experience. Where the experience is my room apparently being really messy and spontaneously generating bugs.

I will never hear the end of this. a cockroach has never been seen in our house, my mom nags me to clean, and voila!

edit: the point when it stops being semi-funny is when your dad wakes up and notices your lights are on, and is basically disgusted with you. and then he tries to get it, but it disappears into your room. WAITING.
so now I am afraid to clean my room? awesome. I think this has taught me a lot about myself, in re: remaining shreds of the illusion of manliness. especially because I still find it kind of funny, and will probably tell too many people this story.

now, I sleep in my brother's bed (he is out of town), just on the principle of refusing to share my room with a big ol' jerk of a bug. it has nothing to do with idiotic fear.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:34:43 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up