Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Mac Mini - Seriously  (Read 13034 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2007, 12:42:24 pm »

This sounds like the event that made me decide to move out of my old apartment. That and it had no central air.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2007, 01:20:56 pm »

You should call him Kafka and feed him little scraps of dreams and mundaneness.  Just watch out if your dad starts calling him Daniel.  That is one thing you need to watch out for.  Seriously.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 03:42:38 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2007, 02:22:58 pm »

You should be able to get some boric acid powder at the drugstore, just sprinkle that around the corners of the room. I guess the idea is that they pick it up on their feet, and when they groom themselves they ingest it and die.

Oh wait, you have pets, right? Hmm, maybe you will have to go with a "roach motel".

Cuz seriously...if you already have "Kafka", there are bound to be lots more where that came from. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2007, 03:42:18 pm »

oh, yeah, I am aware that there are probably more. the obvious issue, and I am very happy that my mom assumed I had figured this out and didn't mention it, is that I routinely eat in my room and leave scraps out overnight. So, you know, they had a reason to be in my room. There will not be food there again, and hopefully that will help?

I have already promised one friend that I won't throw any apples at him.
I won't feed him, either. I may or may not abandon him for life in the countryside.

edit: I would like to think that Gregor and I can live in peace. Once I remove all clutter from my room, stop eating in there, and buy a mask to protect my ears nose and mouth.

edit2 : damn. I ruined a 3333 post count by posting about my lame problem.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 04:01:21 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2007, 11:21:45 pm »

Lame?  Are you kidding, this is the most entertaining thread in weeks.

Weeks!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2007, 11:33:30 pm »

And dawg balked at my thread necromancy!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2007, 11:40:26 pm »

Just go to sleep - the only thing he might do is climb inside your nose and clear it of obstructions, making it easier to breathe.

Nows your chance to be a brilliant entrepreneur and take the market away from that Breathe-Rite guy.

n.b.: Entrepreneur exceeds its 'e' allowance.  I blame it for Polish surnames.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 03:58:47 am »

update:
THE BITCH IS BACK!
I am debating whether to Raid him, or knock him down with a broom and attempt to capture him. I know, though, that if i do this it will not work out, and end weirdly (badly.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Free Mac Mini - Seriously
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 12:21:33 pm »

Yeah, I got my ten signups and never got my free computer.  Meanwhile, two of my friends (who signed up via my links) DID get theirs.  Fuckers (the free stuff people, not my friends).

Oh, and LOCK'D.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up