Lyle gives terrible hints.
I thought his hint was pretty funny too. Thinking about it today (I had extra brain power to do so as a morning class was cancelled) I realized that it's not that Lyle gives bad hints, it's that he's so fuck*ng excited to watch the tape he doesn't have time to wait for people to guess who got the tape. Which is really odd considering the subject matter, but not quite so considering that it's Lyle.
Also, and sorry if it's been mentioned in another thread, but I like Ray on the 25% off all books banner at the top of the page. It's like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't be, or perhaps he's only pretending to read a book. You know, since he has that nice leather chair, probably in a nice study with book-lined walls, he might as well take advantage of it. But he's not actually reading.
It's also tempting me to finally get my hands on some of the books.