Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05  (Read 7480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« on: March 08, 2005, 11:33:09 am »

Woah! I didn't see that coming!
It's kinda like John Carpenter's The Thing.
Cool! Mayhaps this'll turn into an all-action strip!
Also, Pat has achieved new levels of cockness.
Logged

char *

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:43:00 am »

sheesh that's one posessed banjo

where is it taking pat and what nefarious deeds is it plotting?
Logged

toddster

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 11:54:30 am »

I was so on my way here to post this thread with the exact same title. "Yeeks", Pat? The hell?

Anyway, with that creepy-ass Burtonesque/Carpenteresque banjo, I almost felt sorry for dear old Pat. Almost.

Much more so, I was oh so proud of Teodor for finally inflicting physical violence on Pat. Am I wrong, or is he the first?

This is also another ideal strip in which to play "what's Beef thinking". To me it looks like "oh hey cool, I think Teodor may be about to beat up Pat. Think I'll stick around."
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 11:58:46 am »

Beef is definitely observing with some sort of expectation.
He knows what Pat's like after all.
Teodor could be the first but then Beef (of all cats) did do this...(last panel)
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11122004
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 01:22:55 pm »

Wow. That banjo is frickin' awesome. Goddam freaky as hell.

Also, I love how Beef pulls his right leg up over his left. He's settling in for the long haul.

Where is the banjo taking Pat?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 01:35:15 pm »

This is quite beautiful. Pat expresses his utter dickitude with the pretty-please welsh and is DRAGGED OFF TO HELL LIKE THAT GUY IN GHOST.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 01:53:29 pm »

It's not a banjo. It's The Thing!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 02:13:57 pm »

You'd think the string would really cut into his leg. What's going to happen to the bottom part of the bajo? Can it roll under its own power or will be it left behind? I'm kind of sad now.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 02:22:00 pm »

I say, let the demon banjo devour Pat.  Douche.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 02:22:31 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
You'd think the string would really cut into his leg. What's going to happen to the bottom part of the bajo? Can it roll under its own power or will be it left behind? I'm kind of sad now.


Expendable. It's the Banjo Demon Yolk.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 03:01:15 pm »

Dripping mandibles will sprout from the body of the Banjo and it'll scuttle off to breed with something.
Or someone.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 03:31:44 pm »

This strip is all about the little details. I love the fact that Pat is wearing black shoes despite the total lack of any other visible clothes. Also the three panels of Beef. Also the banjo attack. ... ah, hell, I just like this one a lot. DO YOU HEAR ME, INTER NETS? I LIKE IT
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 03:35:29 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
This strip is all about the little details. I love the fact that Pat is wearing black shoes despite the total lack of any other visible clothes. Also the three panels of Beef. Also the banjo attack. ... ah, hell, I just like this one a lot. DO YOU HEAR ME, INTER NETS? I LIKE IT


No one dies until we see Roller Skates.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 03:52:04 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
This strip is all about the little details. I love the fact that Pat is wearing black shoes despite the total lack of any other visible clothes. Also the three panels of Beef. Also the banjo attack. ... ah, hell, I just like this one a lot. DO YOU HEAR ME, INTER NETS? I LIKE IT

My general feeling is that when Chris doesn't draw clothes that they're in a "standard outfit" like Bart's orange shirt/blue shorts as opposed to actually being nude.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Yeeeeks! - 08/03/05
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 04:00:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
This strip is all about the little details. I love the fact that Pat is wearing black shoes despite the total lack of any other visible clothes. Also the three panels of Beef. Also the banjo attack. ... ah, hell, I just like this one a lot. DO YOU HEAR ME, INTER NETS? I LIKE IT

My general feeling is that when Chris doesn't draw clothes that they're in a "standard outfit" like Bart's orange shirt/blue shorts as opposed to actually being nude.

Well, with cats it's kind of hard to tell, I think. I mean, Pat might not actually be wearing any other clothes. That, and I'm more amused by the image of him being appropriately naked (you know, for a cat) but wearing his little black sneakers and glasses, all orderly-like.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up