Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Paul, in re: tomatos  (Read 3820 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hey Paul, in re: tomatos
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 02:06:20 am »

I'm at work right now, and everything went crap today, so you can believe when I go home I'll do a bit of reflection.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hey Paul, in re: tomatos
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 02:55:11 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, given that some denizens (I love that word) of this board are considering relocation, I think we should take this opportunity to reflect upon what makes our present location so appealing to us.

While looking for a picture of my Rushmore barbershop with Bill Murray in it I stumbled across this article about how nice Houston is.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hey Paul, in re: tomatos
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2005, 05:20:15 pm »

Quote from: "jennifer mathieu"
REASON SEVEN:
And anyway, only in Texas could a devotee of hip like myself fall for a boy who drives a truck, wears cowboy boots and digs Bikini Kill and Johnny Cash.


Well, no. But that's cool, because that was a really hip thing to write. She didn't try very hard on the wrap-up; she must have been at her deadline (do they even have deadlines at alternative rags?)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up