Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm ...back?  (Read 2021 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I'm ...back?
« on: March 17, 2005, 03:07:40 am »

Apparently there was like a month or so that I didn't post. I've been lurking, just haven't had anything to add that didn't sound trite or repetitive. I'm fairly self-editing by nature.

Anyway, it all goes well. The still-almost-new job is fantastic, and the wife is yoga-ing for a living. Atlanta's fabulous, although the weather's kind of shit right now. We've both come down with some kind of cold that's toying with each bodily system in turn, but we're happy regardless.

A new Target opened close to us, and IT IS AWESOME.

Dawg, you know I'll lend an ear and a hand should Atlanta pan out for you. Good beer, darts, and friends? I'm down any day of the week.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm ...back?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 03:12:04 am »

Swank new location.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I'm ...back?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 03:17:09 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
A new Target opened close to us, and IT IS AWESOME.


A Super Target?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I'm ...back?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 03:43:40 am »

Quote from: "miles"
A Super Target?


What other kind is there? Ba ba bum.

Welcome back Chooper Duper.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I'm ...back?
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 04:41:23 am »

Hooray! Welcome back, Choop. It's good to hear that all is going well for you and Mrs. Choop. It's good having you back in general, really.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I'm ...back?
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 08:46:16 am »

Atlanta?!  Man, Atlanta is a terrible place.  All the people there are terrible.  Don't live in Atlanta! </way totally joking>

Welcome back, Choopernickle.  You are great!  I'm glad things are going well for you.  I hope you feel better soon with your sicklies.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I'm ...back?
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 03:48:19 pm »

Hey Choop - Happy St. Pats, and welcome.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I'm ...back?
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 06:11:51 pm »

I had completely forgotten it was St Patrick's day 'til I hit google.

Anyhow, welcome back Choop, good to see you around again. I know whereof yous peak regarding colds.. Ugh.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up