Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where the Hell is V?  (Read 6541 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 04:29:43 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "wombat"
Old fart alert:

I don't even know what Facebook is.

Assuming Andalucia and I are talking about the same service, Facebook is Thefacebook.com, a web site which... well, hosts profiles of college students from a dizzying number of schools. Users can edit their profiles, make usergroups, and list their friends. It's very pretty but fails to actually do anything, honestly -- I mean, what is the possible utility? The ability to find someone from your old high school and say "hi, I still exist?"

How about links to your profiles?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2005, 05:09:42 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "wombat"
Old fart alert:

I don't even know what Facebook is.

Assuming Andalucia and I are talking about the same service, Facebook is Thefacebook.com, a web site which... well, hosts profiles of college students from a dizzying number of schools. Users can edit their profiles, make usergroups, and list their friends. It's very pretty but fails to actually do anything, honestly -- I mean, what is the possible utility? The ability to find someone from your old high school and say "hi, I still exist?"

How about links to your profiles?

Oh, if you insist. (Warning: horrible picture and also reveals that I am a giant dorkwad.)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2005, 07:37:45 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Oh, if you insist. (Warning: horrible picture and also reveals that I am a giant dorkwad.)

FYI, that link requires a log-in.

And we're all dorkwads here.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2005, 08:26:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Oh, if you insist. (Warning: horrible picture and also reveals that I am a giant dorkwad.)

FYI, that link requires a log-in.

And we're all dorkwads here.

Yeah, I expected as much. Ah, well. Imagine it was really dorky.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2005, 09:29:20 pm »

Also it's just the generic "my profile" link, so when I clicked on it it just took me to mine.  It's OK, most profiles on there seem pretty interchangable.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2005, 09:31:16 pm »

Okay! I fail at technology! I had assumed that the number meant some sort of ID thingummy, but in fact I'm a moron. Sadness.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2005, 06:57:37 am »

Can we all agree that we know where V is now and move on?

Thanks.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where the Hell is V?
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2005, 03:40:35 pm »

I suspect my location is obvious now. THUS.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up