Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!  (Read 14042 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« on: March 22, 2005, 05:43:22 pm »

Because there aren't enough people on this board popping out babies, my wife and I are having another one.  A girl, due August 6.

Of COURSE it's a girl.  We had a boy's name picked out, but we can't decide on a girl's name.  Mrs. del Vaca named the first one, so I think I should get to name the second one, but she vetoes everything I throw out there.

It's extremely weird to look at our almost-two-year-old and say, "You're our oldest."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 05:50:04 pm »

Congrats!

For names, you need to start by suggesting some really, really bad names to get the ball rolling:  Eunice, Tanzania, etc, then slip only one reasonable one that you like into the list, and it sounds oh so much better.  True story - if I was a boy, my name was going to be Nathan.  My mom told me that just a little while ago.  And I was definitly, definitly supposed to be a boy.  This was made very clear to me early on in life.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 05:55:53 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Because there aren't enough people on this board popping out babies, my wife and I are having another one.  A girl, due August 6.

Of COURSE it's a girl.  We had a boy's name picked out, but we can't decide on a girl's name.  Mrs. del Vaca named the first one, so I think I should get to name the second one, but she vetoes everything I throw out there.

It's extremely weird to look at our almost-two-year-old and say, "You're our oldest."

My mom was the 3rd girl and was supposed to be a boy. They just feminized her name from Anthony Donald.

But I agree that you should start with crap names. Trinity. Candy. Cyndi. Actually, just peruse jadedvideo and write down any name you see. Those should all get vetoed.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 06:09:35 pm »

Congrats!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 06:11:45 pm »

Good going, Carlos!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 06:21:49 pm »

[Insert random congratulatory statement here]

It's another heir for the mayor.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 06:28:21 pm »

Happy child, Carlos!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 06:38:06 pm »

Hey, congrats!

As far as names, I would like to name my first daughter "Helvetica" but there are other acceptible pretty names for girls, like "Ariel," "Verdana," and "Lucida."

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 07:11:54 pm »

Congrats, man!
I want my firstborn to have the middle name "Strange." Because then, if they ever get super powers, they can just drop the last name and have their kickass superhero name.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 07:13:20 pm »

Heartiest of congrats and that.

I'd come up with some names, but well, from someone called Slink it's probably going to be shot down straight off. That said, I always considered calling a kid Serena. But I'm not so sure anymore. Plus I am so far from the thought of actually having kids...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 07:31:37 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Congrats, man!
I want my firstborn to have the middle name "Strange." Because then, if they ever get super powers, they can just drop the last name and have their kickass superhero name.


Or if they ever get a Ph.D. (or M.D., D.D., J.D. or whatever), they can be Dr. Strange!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 07:59:18 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Congrats, man!
I want my firstborn to have the middle name "Strange." Because then, if they ever get super powers, they can just drop the last name and have their kickass superhero name.

Or if they ever get a Ph.D. (or M.D., D.D., J.D. or whatever), they can be Dr. Strange!

He gave my mom her braces.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 08:35:42 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Congrats!

I expect you will soon have headphones to abdomen in order to start the 'hoadie' training.

hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie


Aw man!  I thought I was finally free of the hoadie.

hoadie.

hoadie.

hoadie.

hoadie.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 09:47:27 pm »

This year my fantasy baseball team is the Virginia Hoadies.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 10:28:53 pm »

Christ. Now I'm singing,
Hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie
MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!
Hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie
MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!
Hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie hoadie
SNAKKKKEE SNAKKKKE SNAKKKEEE
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up