Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!  (Read 14069 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2005, 12:02:45 am »

Quote from: "Va"
...while it was really sweet getting to be someone's first, I was always worried by the fact that he had only ever had sex with me.  How could he not be curious about having sex with other people?...


I have the same sort of weirdness about my current girlfriend. I mean, I'm the ONLY ONE! If she says that sex was good, I can't help but wonder what she's comparing it to. But, of course, it's a lot less frightening when you're just dating.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2005, 08:34:02 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Va"
...while it was really sweet getting to be someone's first, I was always worried by the fact that he had only ever had sex with me.  How could he not be curious about having sex with other people?...


I have the same sort of weirdness about my current girlfriend. I mean, I'm the ONLY ONE! If she says that sex was good, I can't help but wonder what she's comparing it to. But, of course, it's a lot less frightening when you're just dating.


My current ladyfriend is my first, but we've been dating on and off for quite some time, so she's not my only.  And I wasn't totally inexperienced before her, just officially inexperienced.  She said it was weird for her, and she was really a bit reluctant to steal my innocence, but she couldn't resist, of course.  Now, she speaks of it like it was some kind of accomplishment.  

Actually, I had to beg.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2005, 05:36:37 pm »

I find it curious that a thread about my second-born turned into a discussion of the merits of waiting until marriage.

Not that I'm complainin', just pointing out.  Carry on.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2005, 11:44:31 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I find it curious that a thread about my second-born turned into a discussion of the merits of waiting until marriage.

Not that I'm complainin', just pointing out.  Carry on.

Actually this could qualify for a Least Wandering Thread Award.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2005, 04:18:40 pm »

On the subject of new babies:

WORST BABY NAME ON EARTH.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2005, 04:36:21 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
On the subject of new babies:

WORST BABY NAME ON EARTH.


WHOA RIGHT THERE DUDE

HOLY SHIT

MERCY MEDICAL CENTER CLEARLY DOES NOT HAVE A "DECISION-MAKING PROCESS" DEPARTMENT
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2005, 04:39:13 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
On the subject of new babies:

WORST BABY NAME ON EARTH.


What?  What?!

FYI: my friend who works in the neo-natal ward called to tell me that a teen mother had named her daughter Cherish Maya Beaver.  None of the other nurses could believe it either. (Beaver is a common last name amoung Aboriginal Canadians)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2005, 04:44:41 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
On the subject of new babies:

WORST BABY NAME ON EARTH.

Up until just now the worst I'd heard was in this weekend's news:

Quote from: "The Saturday Swindle Sheet #86"
Jonathan Davis, of Korn, and his wife, porn actress Deven, named their newborn son Pirate. This is not a joke.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2005, 04:52:00 pm »

you know those morings you have that reaffirm your position that you don't like other people.  those mornings where you can take your experiences, wrap them up in a napkin, and use them to wipe away any crumbs of acceptance off your dry lips?

ya, it was one of those mornings.

but, i must say, that little Miss Aryan Justice certainly does make me feel Right and Correct.

If only there was an easy way that i knew of to balance my belief in the Right of Others to Do Things They Want with my belief in the Obligation of Others Not to be Complete and Utterly Complicit Assholes.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2005, 10:55:20 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
If only there was an easy way that i knew of to balance my belief in the Right of Others to Do Things They Want with my belief in the Obligation of Others Not to be Complete and Utterly Complicit Assholes.


You hit the fuck out of that nail.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2005, 11:43:16 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
On the subject of new babies:

WORST BABY NAME ON EARTH.


That baby does look like a bit of a bruiser.  All slamming her fist into her palm.  All appearing as if she would like to know whether or not she looks like a clown to you.
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2005, 04:06:46 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like both her parents and grandparents were brother and sister?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2005, 01:14:57 am »

Quote from: "Va"
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like both her parents and grandparents were brother and sister?


Seconded. Unlike your baby, Va, which makes me try to tickle my monitor every time I see your avatar. Oh, and your baby is perfect too, JL/Pedro. And Carlos, yours will be beautiful too. And everybody else who's spawned lately, delayed congratulations. Including Phillip from Goats, who does not read these boards.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2005, 08:24:51 pm »

The day is always a little nicer when Mite stops by  :D
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2005, 12:12:51 am »

Awww, shucks Pedro, thanks. It is my New Month's Resolution to post more often. I lurk constantly, but I am shy.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up