Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheer Fantasy [6X]  (Read 7634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« on: March 23, 2005, 04:31:15 am »

I took this picture a while ago and forgot about it until now.

It's an easy target, but...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 05:05:46 am »

Um, I'm pretty sure that Sheer Lingerie in size 6X is also known as "Mosquito Netting".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 05:41:39 am »

Wow, a fat guy making fun of fat women.

Now the internet is complete.

Good show, Paul.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 05:43:48 am »

That was unkind but possibly called for (on Jough's part). Still and all, 6x lingerie does have a certain je ne c'est pas.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 05:55:20 am »

I'm not making fun of fat women perse, but rather the audacity of 6x lingerie.

Were I thin would this thread be less tasteless?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 01:59:51 pm »

This thread would still be tasteless and cruel, but not in the WTF hypocritical way it is now.

And what, 6X women aren't allowed to wear lingerie?

What THE fuck?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 02:10:47 pm »

Hey, I'm a fat guy married to a fat woman and I think it's funny.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 05:12:03 pm »

Yeah, I don't know - maybe I've been over-sensitized after being married to two people who had various degrees of issues about weight, but I can't get behind this. It's a subject that makes me wildly uncomfortable when used for humor purposes.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2005, 06:58:47 pm »

I actually thought that being fat myself would give me license to have fun at the expense of the fat.

Of all the things we've joked about who knew this would hit a nerve.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 07:05:40 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
This thread would still be tasteless and cruel, but not in the WTF hypocritical way it is now.

And what, 6X women aren't allowed to wear lingerie?

What THE fuck?


Jough is all about women in their lingerie dude,  like, no matter what!

You got served!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 09:09:34 pm »

I'll go with Paul having some license to point out the humor in 6x lingerie.

Jough hosts the board, so he should distance himself from controversial topics.

"Opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management".

etc.

And as for 6x women not being allowed to wear lingerie....well, I prefer my 6x women butt-nekkid, but that's just me....
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 10:34:13 pm »

Yeah, alright, I'll admit my preference of women of all shapes and sizes to be clad in lingerie at any given time.

And hey, I see no need to distance myself from any topics.  Paul's entitled to his opinion just as I am.  I'm not trying to stop anyone from saying anything here.  Just pointing out that they're a donkey-raping cockmaster when they do, is all.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 11:05:08 pm »

I didn't realize this was a fat gals thing. I thought it was lingerie for She-Hulk or possibly Cornelius' beloved Ekaterina/Volleyzilla. There is more than one way to reach 6X.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 02:49:00 am »

Eh, I dunno. To reach 6X, you've pretty much gotta be growing in ALL directions.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2005, 04:02:42 am »

Yeah, I think volleyzilla would be lost in the ample seat of some 6x giraffenets. And she'd fall right through the crotchless panties.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up