Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Weight Watching 2005  (Read 10071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2005, 06:56:25 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "Va"
For 15-45 minutes every 1-3 hours.


Hmm . . . well, I'll ask my wife, but I think that's going to be too much of a time commitment for her. She'll probably just tell me to get on my damn bicycle.


who wants to start a company producing and selling this latest scientific weight loss program?  breast feed the pounds off!  or, pound off while breast feeding?

on a more serious note, am i the only one surprised noone has developed a "masturbate the weight away" weight loss program yet?  or, in a similar to the auto-manufacturers killing people who develop fuel efficient carberator conspiracy theory, do you think the porn industry has put the brakes on it already?

also, givent he 30bil/year profits MNBA etc et al make that allow them to get congress to pass legislation to forcibly sodomize the American Voter, one would think the Porn Industry would get a lot more Legislative Action.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2005, 08:03:53 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
on a more serious note, am i the only one surprised noone has developed a "masturbate the weight away" weight loss program yet?

When I was on the wrestling team I knew a guy who looked up how many calories the average ejactulation had. The idea being he could rub one out, then eat that many calories at dinner without gaining weight. He did manage to stay about 20 lbs under his natural body weight.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 08:17:40 pm »

That's outstanding.

I wonder if significant numbers of people with serious weigh issues have depression, body image, and even physical circumstances that would make masturbating your way to better health unlikely, difficult or even impossible.

"The Road to Wellville" discussed a Victorian-era method whereby male 'doctors' stimulated the genitals of female patients during 'therapy' sessions meant to relieve the womb of tension and bad humors. Sort of the analogue to the good old 'happy ending' you can still get at your finer body-shampoo establishments.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2005, 10:19:42 pm »

In the Victorian era, the female orgasm was not scientifically recognized and these treatments were performed for hysteria by real medical doctors.

There was a Japanese study done on what positions and techniques made for the most effective masturbation-based calorie burning. I don't have a link handy but it was all over the net a while back.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 06:39:08 am »

I'd just like to point out that Justice Scalia would not approve of such an exercise program.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2005, 08:19:22 am »

Quote from: "miles"
I'd just like to point out that Justice Scalia would not approve of such an exercise program.


Sure, but Former Surgeon General Dr. Joycelyn Elders would have been all for it.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 09:06:50 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "miles"
I'd just like to point out that Justice Scalia would not approve of such an exercise program.


Sure, but Former Surgeon General Dr. Joycelyn Elders would have been all for it.


Oh yeah.  She would have had it replace rope climbing in gym classes across America.

I must say, though I have lost quite a bit of weight over the last year or so, my masturbation habits have remained largely the same.  I don't think it burns enough calories.  Sex, on the other hand...
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 07:27:53 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "miles"
I'd just like to point out that Justice Scalia would not approve of such an exercise program.


Sure, but Former Surgeon General Dr. Joycelyn Elders would have been all for it.


Oh yeah.  She would have had it replace rope climbing in gym classes across America.

I must say, though I have lost quite a bit of weight over the last year or so, my masturbation habits have remained largely the same.  I don't think it burns enough calories.  Sex, on the other hand...


It's clearly dependent on how you do it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 10:33:45 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
I'm also on the weight-loss tip, Paul!  Congrats on your already considerable achievement, and good wishes for going forward.  Leafy greens, dude, I'm telling you.

I managed to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of when my baby was born.  Unfortunately, my pre-preg weight was nothing to be proud of--190lbs.  I'm 5'8" tall, so I need to lose about 50 lbs.  I have an unfair advantage in that breastfeeding alone burns at least 500 calories per day.


Thanks for the pat on the back Va, I appreciate that.  And congrats to you as well on shedding your extra pounds.  Unfortunately, mention of your method has sent this thread into a downward spiral.  Clean it up in here people, c'mon.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 10:43:37 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
virgin weight loss


I love that term, don't know why.

Oh I do.  It's because you enjoy robbing tender young virgins of their innocence.  Poor young Bozak, he was such a sweet lad before he met you.

J/K, thanks for the encouragement.  To all the rest of you as well, it helps, thanks.
Quote from: "Beatrice"
(and, yes, I'm up for tennis)

Let's see your tennis photo.  Preferably wearing one of those short pleated skirts.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 11:25:46 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Oh yeah.  She would have had it replace rope climbing in gym classes across America.

Did people actually have to do this? I always just thought it was one of those things that pop culture invented for jokes. Like slide-rules or showering after gym class.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2005, 09:19:09 pm »

We climbed the rope. It was about 1 1/2" across with a huge knot at the bottom. We had to go to the ceiling of the Gym.

It was one of the gym-type things I could do pretty well.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2005, 09:51:53 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Did people actually have to do this? I always just thought it was one of those things that pop culture invented for jokes. Like slide-rules or showering after gym class.


I never had to climb a rope, but I taught myself to use a slide rule in high school.  This proves that I was a dork in high school.  The fact that I'm still proud of that accomplishment proves that I still am.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2005, 11:06:34 pm »

I climbed the damn rope, and it sucked. Nothing like tearing your hands raw to entertain the gym teacher.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2005, 11:35:14 pm »

He was staring up your shorts at your tidy whities the whole time, too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up