Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weight Watching 2005  (Read 10057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Weight Watching 2005
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2005, 07:19:31 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
As an aside, I just typed "jargon file" into my browser's address bar and this automagically came up, and I'm not even sure how.  I love the internet.


I spent a good deal of time in college poring of the "New Hacker's Dictionary".  Eric Raymond may not be up to maintaining his mustache, but he sure keeps a good dictionary.  And an email program.  And a harem.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up