Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jetta Ad Music  (Read 1491 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Jetta Ad Music
« on: March 28, 2005, 01:29:26 am »

The one where the young couple are disturbing the downstairs neighbor.  What is the music in that ad, it rocks.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Jetta Ad Music
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 01:38:09 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
The one where the young couple are disturbing the downstairs neighbor.  What is the music in that ad, it rocks.

Probably Kings of Leon.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Jetta Ad Music
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 01:58:28 am »

That's it, thanks.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Jetta Ad Music
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 03:56:51 am »

I just got the album that this song appears on and it's pretty good. I've enjoyed all the tracks that I've listened to so far - they are very consistant. I can't quite place who they remind me of....No one band in particular I guess.

I mean, I can definitely hear the 'Stones and Neil Young infuences, but they don't sound like either them per se. I guess you should just get the album instead of listen to (read?) me fumble on trying to describe them.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Jetta Ad Music
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 10:58:50 pm »

Quote from: "Mr Trout"
I guess you should just get the album instead of listen to (read?) me fumble on trying to describe them.


If fumbling on is good enough for the other 302 of us then it's good enough for you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Jetta Ad Music
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 12:56:31 am »

Dammit now I want a VW Golf (the Jetta costs too much)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up