Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shameless Whoring  (Read 7385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 11:46:29 pm »

Thank you pmcd9! :)

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2003, 03:23:56 am »

There's your filthy money - now I expect this board to be solid gold from here on out.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2003, 04:26:35 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
There's your filthy money - now I expect this board to be solid gold from here on out.


Thank you Nabubrush - you're going on the "soopa special friend" list.

And new rule - those who have donated may PM me to receive a special rank of their choosing (pending my approval).

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 04:27:34 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Now, how about the rest of you?  

Yes, I'm looking at you!


I promise, I will pay up when I have a way to do so. Living in the UK I have no way to get any money to paypal (my debit card they don't accept :( and they don't do direct banking transfers)
But I will be sorting a REAL card soon, so I will pay up, with interest when that day comes. Meanwhile - anything else I can do I will be happy to!


You can donate by cheque via our payment form too:

https://plagiarist.com/secure/payments/

;)

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2003, 01:57:24 pm »

I think I'm going to be in the minority and vote for ads just so I feel less guilty.

If it was a year ago donating would be fine, but I suddenly developed some more expenses.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2003, 04:04:20 pm »

Quote from: "jough"


You can donate by cheque via our payment form too:

https://plagiarist.com/secure/payments/

;)


Yep, and that's not compatible with UK banking. We have no ID num's and weird things :S
Aaaaaaarg!
I'm just gonna end up stealing some family members credit card soon!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2003, 04:36:55 pm »

Okay, there's a poll in the Community forums.

I'll leave it up to you folks.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2003, 08:51:01 pm »

Thank you Asherdan! :)

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2003, 01:40:29 am »

Thank you Graham Stewart! :D

And since I don't know how to match up real names with user names, please put your user name in the "More Info" field if you'd like me to thank your user handle, or give you a special rank title of your choosing.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2003, 12:54:26 am »

Thank you sjlimmer! :D

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shameless Whoring
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2003, 12:56:45 am »

EXTRA!  EXTRA!  READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Satchel and AugustWest are both EXTREMELY AWESOME.

Thank you, fellas, for supporting the board for everyone.  There is serious rocking going on in both of your home towns.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up