Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Songfight - 28 Semi-Achewood-Related Songs  (Read 11128 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Songfight - 28 Semi-Achewood-Related Songs
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2003, 04:55:28 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
slink:  she was pushed out onstage in a wheelchair, wearing a wig, big glasses, a tweed jacket, and a blanket over her knees, by another friend dressed as a sexy nurse.... she rapped her way through 'entropy' with the nurse moving her arms in hip-hop style hand gestures, then a bunch of us threw bags and bags of red balloons onstage, she got up and took off the costume and wig, and was decked out in full 80s regalia, and proceeded to caper about merrily.

And yeah, I think it was the german version.



Of course, she did have to come onstage after my then-boyfriend's rendition of 'Domo Arigato Mr. *****o'.... but that's another story altogether.


Ah the image that endused! Thank you! Thank you sincerely for putting that into my head for the day. Wonderful stuff!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Songfight - 28 Semi-Achewood-Related Songs
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2003, 05:10:45 pm »

Erm, what does "endused" mean? I like to think of myself as deserving of my English BA, but I don't know this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Songfight - 28 Semi-Achewood-Related Songs
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2003, 06:38:25 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Erm, what does "endused" mean? I like to think of myself as deserving of my English BA, but I don't know this.


Crap, I'd just gotten up, hadn't even had a coffee and a cigarette. I'm usually very good about that kind of thing! What I meant to say was, 'induced'.
Now I'm going to go and weep into my upturned hands!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up