Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: April Fools! I mean blogs!  (Read 12767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« on: April 01, 2005, 04:44:33 pm »

I see great woe ahead, involving Philippe and the not-Hosey the Flow Cow/shredder.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 05:03:18 pm »

I had no idea warm water was that important to plants.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 03:39:36 pm »

Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this, but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

Also, Essence of Emeril is not a very good show. He doesn't have an audience to play off of; he just talks to himself for the whole time and generally seems tired.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 03:57:50 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this, but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

Also, Essence of Emeril is not a very good show. He doesn't have an audience to play off of; he just talks to himself for the whole time and generally seems tired.



Look, fuck you, Tomorrow Chicken is a GREAT IDEA.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 04:09:20 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Look, fuck you, Tomorrow Chicken is a GREAT IDEA.


Then videotape yourself making and eating the damn thing, Peter Plays-with-Fire.

Click here to download Essence_of_Bobby.torrent
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 04:43:34 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this, but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

I enjoyed the hell out of my mega nasty surprise

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 04:55:33 pm »

If this is seriously the end of the banjo storyline I'm going to be pretty sad. It's nice that we got a nice Walgreen's story out of it and all but what the hell happened?

Champagne glass? Why don't you pick an even smaller target, there Beef?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 08:46:36 pm »

I fuck*ng love this:

B: Okay sorry uh but maybe Yan will cover squirting next and then you would be sad that you missed it

and also

B: Can we play Love Shack I have it on MP3

M: No.

B: Cool

HOORAYYY FOR SQUIRTINGGG!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2005, 09:09:12 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
B: Can we play Love Shack I have it on MP3

Well duh. This is roughly equivalent to saying, "I own socks." Everybody has a Love Shack mp3. I think there's a law.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2005, 09:57:18 pm »

I'm old school, i've got it on CD.  I think that's one of those that is required to be stocked at all used record stores and pawn shops.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2005, 10:22:06 pm »

In fact, I do believe that "Love Shack" actually came with my laptop, on my iTunes.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2005, 10:44:47 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm old school, i've got it on CD.

The fact that anybody called owning anything on CD "old school" amuses me.

I have Time Capsule which is their best of, so I own it too
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2005, 01:53:18 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm old school, i've got it on CD.

The fact that anybody called owning anything on CD "old school" amuses me.

No shit.  I have a milk crate full of 8-tracks within arms reach of where I'm sitting.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2005, 01:58:51 am »

What kind of wuss has to break a chopstick over his knee?  Careful you don't injure yourself there, girly-man!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2005, 05:29:09 am »

Has anyone else read this thread before reading the day's blogs? Seriously, the disjointed sentences and ridiculously foregone conclusions are hysterical when the knowledge of context is assumed. If you haven't tried this, I can understand it's due to some certain fear of spoilage (which I quite understand) -- but please, please try it once. You'll laugh like I do almost every few days.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up