Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: April Fools! I mean blogs!  (Read 12789 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2005, 08:25:04 pm »

ah s'pose this is explained and all now, but for what it's worth there are lots of catholics in greece, many of them albanians with pretty greek-sounding last names, so that coulda been an explanation; they're mostly latin rite, as opposed to (confusingly) eastern rite "greek catholics" such as ruthenians lahk andy warhol, and some ukrainians and romanians etc.
Logged
I'm so idiotic *dork dork dork*

I'm the chester a. armpit of achewood; others are luxuriating in my spoiled shorts :(

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2005, 01:45:14 am »

Quote from: "Forrest Gump's Sycophant"
ah s'pose this is explained and all now, but for what it's worth there are lots of catholics in greece, many of them albanians with pretty greek-sounding last names, so that coulda been an explanation; they're mostly latin rite, as opposed to (confusingly) eastern rite "greek catholics" such as ruthenians lahk andy warhol, and some ukrainians and romanians etc.


Do you have any source for this?
Logged

THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2005, 02:00:50 am »

ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

as for a source, dunno, ah could fahnd you something if you want; ah'm not sure about numbers and ah'm sure there's something out there
Logged
I'm so idiotic *dork dork dork*

I'm the chester a. armpit of achewood; others are luxuriating in my spoiled shorts :(

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2005, 02:31:02 am »

Quote from: "Sling Blade with a Hangover"
ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

as for a source, dunno, ah could fahnd you something if you want; ah'm not sure about numbers and ah'm sure there's something out there


Please do. THat's actually an interesting subject, should it be true.
Logged

THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2005, 02:43:01 am »

found this: http://www.cathecclesia.gr/en/ginfo.htm; mostly immigrant ethnicities of the roman rite, and albanians of (i think) the eastern rite (hipster rite, essentially), whereas ah found this for the vernacular "greek catholics" (ah.e. churches in communion with rome, but using the eastern rite, lahk andy warhol): http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06744a.htm
Logged
I'm so idiotic *dork dork dork*

I'm the chester a. armpit of achewood; others are luxuriating in my spoiled shorts :(

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2005, 02:56:20 am »

Quote from: "THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME"
ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

Ah'm, excuse me*, i'm picturing Blanche Dubois.

~Paul




*What is the onomatopoeia for clearing one's throat.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2005, 02:57:21 am »

That well-researched reply, combined with what I'm convinced is a filter you're using (ah.e. for i.e.?) just made my head explode.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2005, 06:52:33 am »

Rereading his post, yes, a filter and a shitty one at that.

Give it up, numbnuts. Just be your damn self and we'll respect you maybe a tiny bit more. Maybe.

Ah, shit, who am I kidding.
Logged

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
yarr
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2005, 07:22:51 am »

this should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: yarr
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2005, 01:34:52 pm »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
this should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.



people with all these grammars noam chomsky is spinning in his grave! yarr.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: yarr
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2005, 07:21:48 pm »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
this should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.


How did you do that? I want to send my worksite through this.
Logged

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2005, 07:58:17 pm »

oh dude, way easy.

http://www.endeneu.com/funstuff/miguel/

if html was people, this shit would violate the geneva convention. be warned.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2005, 08:29:48 pm »

Can someone make a photoshop of Charlton heston shouting "HTML is People!"

I would appreciate that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2005, 04:39:46 pm »

Wow, Philippe is having a really shitty week. But come on, who makes their bed anyway? Such a waste of time.

Line of the week: Wait, that already happened.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2005, 05:19:54 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Wow, Philippe is having a really shitty week. But come on, who makes their bed anyway? Such a waste of time.

Line of the week: Wait, that already happened.


I'm just laughing because Philippe found Teodor's Fleshlight.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up