Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I like Ferocious J.  (Read 3363 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
I like Ferocious J.
« on: August 19, 2003, 03:51:12 am »

I just thought I'd post that here.

Y'know, because I can't post it down there in the thing about kicking him off.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 05:03:10 pm »

Welcome back to the fold, Keef.  

I like Ferocious J, too.  Hear hear!  Huzzah for Le J Feroce!  Woot!  

Post if you love Ferocious J!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 05:39:10 pm »

You people rock it in style.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

V-Adore

  • Guest
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 06:01:58 pm »

I'm not sure I have strong feelings one way or another about Le J, but I will say that I love the word "dickfucks" used by him a thread or two back. It's just a great word; it sounds like something Jay would say when he was starting to run out of profanity.

That, and J seems to have good taste in music, so it's all good.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 06:38:32 pm »

...even if it were just for the nostalgia brought around by his avatar.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 08:31:44 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
...even if it were just for the nostalgia brought around by his avatar.


Hey, I thought the avatar was being upgraded to Cutman or something. What happened with that?
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2003, 09:10:05 pm »

My graphics-fu is not strong, and I seem to lack the free time necessary to make a Dancing Anybody avatar from scratch.  I stole this one from some other forum someplace, though I host the image myself now.

I always thought Dancing Crash Man would've been kind of cool, or Dancing Quick Man.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 05:37:46 am »

J's OK by me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 02:37:27 am »

J's ok.  He's got passion, that's cool.  He annoyed some people, but the only one who lost it was our fearless dictator.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I like Ferocious J.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2003, 05:15:48 pm »

He's no K*a*l, to be sure.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up