Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"  (Read 4681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« on: April 02, 2005, 05:46:44 pm »

I just wanted to point out that this phrase is a Google whack to this forum.

Huzzah!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 04:26:23 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I just wanted to point out that this phrase is a Google whack to this forum.

Huzzah!


By definition, a googlewhack is two words.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 04:34:00 pm »

Ah, okay, well, "Pulchritude Eschew" works then, too.

Google Search

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 04:34:42 pm »

Now I just wonder what happens when PinkStainlessTail changes his sig quote.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 04:37:23 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Now I just wonder what happens when PinkStainlessTail changes his sig quote.


HE MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED.

ON PAIN OF DEATH.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 05:32:00 pm »

Those are all tinny words.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 07:13:19 pm »

Unfortunately, a true googlewhack must not use quotes. I came up with one once - it was the word Lutefisk combined with some slightly esoteric computer programming word that I can't recal now.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 11:29:04 pm »

Are you a Lutheran, Mite?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 12:50:41 am »

I come from a long line of them, though I'm a godless heathen myself. Used to eat that wonderful creamy whitegiraffe every Christmas. Mmmm - stunk to high heaven but tasted divine.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 06:23:22 am »

Gahhh! You actually LIKE Lutefisk. You must have had copious amounts of glogg to go with it.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 12:10:54 pm »

Oh no, we were a teetotaling family, to say the least. My grandmother just made the stuff correctly. The way she did it, it didn't turn out like giraffe jello smothered in white sauce. Sadly, she's passed on, and I haven't been able to convince my mom to make it in her stead. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot this year. I'll take pictures.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 01:30:27 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
I'll take pictures.


oh my god, is it really wise to create evidence of YOUR CRIME?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005, 08:59:32 pm »

My ears are burning.

Hurts like fuck.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 09:04:07 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Mite"
I'll take pictures.

oh my god, is it really wise to create evidence of YOUR CRIME?

Lutefisk porn.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up