Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neil Young has an Aneurysm  (Read 1014 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Neil Young has an Aneurysm
« on: April 02, 2005, 10:11:17 pm »

This has me very worried.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Neil Young has an Aneurysm
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 12:04:07 am »

Cripes, is it me, or are people dropping like flies this week? Luckily, somehow, he's expected to recover.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Neil Young has an Aneurysm
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 01:39:08 pm »

As far as I'm concerned, the stress of possibly returning to Winnipeg caused it.  Nothing like a homecoming at a looser-ish Canadian awards show to cause one to pop a blood vessel.

Also, my sister spilled hot coffee on Neil the last time he was in town and he still tipped her very well.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up