Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.  (Read 4615 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« on: April 04, 2005, 05:09:59 am »

Ray's digital camera captures word balloons.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 05:15:04 am »

Quote from: "evan"
Ray's digital camera captures word balloons.


That was my favorite part of this strip by far.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 05:19:23 am »

Quote from: "evan"
Ray's digital camera captures word balloons.


Maybe it's a video.

Edit:  Who listens to the Chris Isaak Christmas album in April?

I do.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 05:51:17 am »

I thought the "Kwosssh" was a nice touch.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 12:22:16 pm »

Yeah, the gong is awesome, as is, "Did we party?"
In fact, I proclaim all of this comic AWESOME.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 01:09:21 pm »

Just when you think Little Nephew is a disposable character ...
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 01:22:35 pm »

Man I didn't think there was anything worse than sitting down to pee. Side-saddle never even occurred to me.

Also notice how LN doesn't even bother covering the phone with a cloth or anything. He knows his uncle is that clueless.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 02:21:43 pm »

Little Nephew takes pictures of his uncle ON THE TOILET!

Man, if the situation be reversed, yo, Ray would be goin' up fo' child abuse an' shizzle.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 03:15:03 pm »

I have a love/hate relationship with Lil' Nephew, but it's mostly love.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 03:17:14 pm »

Bozack wins best signature!
I think I know that small dog you know, saviour of the planet that he is.
In fact that chapter (31!) is sublime.
Kudos!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 05:13:15 pm »

I'd love to have enjoyed this strip, but achewood.com is totally down for me.

DAMN YOU, POP ART, INC.!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 05:27:13 pm »

Okay, I've read it now.  I'm not sure I get the point - is LN just trying to get Ray to stop selling pot so LN can sell his at a higher price?

Is he trying to corner the Achewood pot market, or is he just fuck*ng with Flunkie Ray?

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005, 05:30:42 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I've read it now.  I'm not sure I get the point - is LN just trying to get Ray to stop selling pot so LN can sell his at a higher price?

Is he trying to corner the Achewood pot market, or is he just fuck*ng with Flunkie Ray?


Little bit of both, methinks. Why do one when you can have fun and profit with both?
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

V-Adore

  • Guest
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 07:03:10 pm »

I fully expect he's just fuck*ng with Ray. I'm not totally sure that Charley is on-the-ball enough to sell weed, although this gag makes me wonder. I would think that there'd be money involved, but between Ray's generosity and LN's willingness to just steal from him, this seems like too much effort for a money-making scheme.

Hoolies from the cooler: five-finger discount

new Blackberry: comin' out from the Under Uncle Ray's Mattress fund

showin' Uncle Ray that someone knows he pees sidesaddle: priceless
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/04/05: Japan Man see it all.
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2005, 08:57:38 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I've read it now.  I'm not sure I get the point - is LN just trying to get Ray to stop selling pot so LN can sell his at a higher price?

Is he trying to corner the Achewood pot market, or is he just fuck*ng with Flunkie Ray?

I ain't never seen no Sir Smoke-A-Lot video about LN or Japan Man so they can't be that important.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up