Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: this is a thread for the victims of bigotry  (Read 8628 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 04:38:06 pm »

Never before have I seen a board with such a perfect sense of Enough is Enough.  Sugah Bahlls was annoying as hell, but good for a laugh.  Anymore at this point though would be over the line.  Do it Jough, flush this turd.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 04:41:13 pm »

I must tip my hat to Sugah though.  Never before has a troll managed 22 post on this board before getting deleted.  That's gotta be a record, good show.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 05:12:57 pm »

I would just like to state that I, for one, am not luxuriating in SUGAH RAIN's spoiled shorts. If anyone is, I personally would like to know about it. (You know, so you can be appropriately shunned.)

Congratulations, LIEBOT'S ASS HAS COME! Not since, what's his name, the guy who posted pictures of himself cutting has the board had this little romp. Whee!
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 06:37:06 pm »

I think I can sum up this thread succinctly:

We've had enough.  Doomglobe must be banned.

I for one think it's about time.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 06:38:09 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Not since, what's his name, the guy who posted pictures of himself cutting has the board had this little romp. Whee!


Fanciebabie, I think. Because we didn't like his little shitstain of a webcomic.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 09:50:43 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
iAPPARENTLY IT'S A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE fuck*ng ANNOYING THAN I REALIZED AND APOLOGIES TO ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY THAT I HAVE ANNOYED THROUGH SUCH AFFECTATION.



1.  I never noticed you doing anything like that.

2.  You aren't annoying.  At all.  You I respect.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 09:51:29 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Not since, what's his name, the guy who posted pictures of himself cutting has the board had this little romp. Whee!


Fanciebabie, I think. Because we didn't like his little shitstain of a webcomic.


Wow.  We have a history and everything now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 10:37:23 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "arkabee"
iAPPARENTLY IT'S A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE fuck*ng ANNOYING THAN I REALIZED AND APOLOGIES TO ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY THAT I HAVE ANNOYED THROUGH SUCH AFFECTATION.



1.  I never noticed you doing anything like that.

2.  You aren't annoying.  At all.  You I respect.

Seconded in its entirety. I haven't really noticed the affectation, but even if it's there, I have no significant issue with a little regional affectation as part of one's typing style. It's this particular soulful stahl of web-boardin' from SUGAH ASS that I feel is getting old.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 03:00:41 am »

the lower case i's and the spacing between lines are a little affected, but we gotta let people be a little creative. At least you have pretty good content. That makes up for anything little thing that might annoy only me, because as we all know, I'm the token jackbooted rightwinger on this board.

Anyhow, just be you and I'm glad. As for Gump over there, well, he has yet to give me an A-HA moment which you do frequntly.

"Ah, hell" moments - those I got.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 03:12:59 am »

Re:Arkabee:
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
At least you have pretty good content.


And the Understatement of the Year Award goes to AlohaDawg!

Ark, you're one of the best and brightest here and don't ever think any different. Good Pete, what I love about this board is the extremely rapid member-vetting process that results in ALL CAPS ASS CLOWNS getting the beat-down in under a week, leaving the remaining folken all people I enjoy net-friendship with and whose company would honor me.

And then there's Randy Rhombus, who just doesn't seem to get the hint.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2005, 04:25:46 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"

And then there's Randy Rhombus, who just doesn't seem to get the hint.

Nice Bobby is good people.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2005, 04:29:12 am »

But what I meant to say was, hey Admins. did Sugah Bugah get the old heave ho or did he leave of his own accord*?

~Paul

*Or did he leave in his old Accord?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2005, 04:33:55 am »

I didn't heave anyone.  

V?  JL?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2005, 04:34:16 am »

I'm guessing is was in his old Accord: no posts are deleted, and all threads remain (otherwise) unmolested.


TOUAMB: Keepin' out the morons since mid-2003!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2005, 04:41:28 am »

Oh, I did "edit" his signature so it was more typographically accurate.

And he got the same custom nickname that "district" did (the last prick to get the boot here, I think).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up