Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: this is a thread for the victims of bigotry  (Read 8667 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 04:44:32 am »

I have not touched his account. My hands are immaculate, I tell you.

Well, they are since I washed off the rat urine.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 05:23:01 am »

It's kind of a shame, because Sugar Tits obviously knew and had an interest in Achewood and showed glimmerings that he actually had something worthwhile to say.  

Beet/Cane/XXX/Confectioners/Magnolia/Whatever, if you're still lurking, I'm fairly certain you'd be made welcome if you'd drop the crap.  We have a low tolerance for that shit around here, but I think we can be forgiving.  We can always use good posters.  Act like you've got a lick of sense and we'd be glad to have you.

Otherwise, to the crows with you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 06:27:34 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
It's kind of a shame, because Sugar Tits obviously knew and had an interest in Achewood and showed glimmerings that he actually had something worthwhile to say.
 

I thought so, too, which is why I held back for as long as I did.

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'm fairly certain you'd be made welcome if you'd drop the crap.


Not going to happen, I can assure you. I checked out some of this winner's nearly thirty thousand posts on that other board*, and every single indication is given that "SUGAH RAIN" is about fifteen pounds of fuck*ng retarded crammed into a twelve-ounce can.

*The threads over there, in case you're interested, tend to run like this:

A: ima havea sandwhich latah
B: cool
C: tell me how it goes
A: ok
D: berware the evil sandwich demons!!! cheese rules, you should have some
B: why do you hate me
D: i did not mean to start a board fight
B: ok
A: the swhich was AW3S0M3
C: cool

This is omitting, due to technical limitations, the obligatory eighty-line .sigs and the 600x400 pictures of whatever random shit Little Johnny Fucknuckle saved to his hard drive after a 6:30 PM Pixy Stix binge.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 07:30:59 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"

And then there's Randy Rhombus, who just doesn't seem to get the hint.

Nice Bobby is good people.

~Paul



I missed something.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 07:35:51 am »

I'm surprised no one pointed out that both of his threads here are gential-related. It makes me wonder, are all thirty thousand of his posts gential-related as well?

Also, could someone please explain web boarding to me? Is it just a pretentious term for being on the internet too much?
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 08:03:47 am »

Either that, or it's an EXXXTREME sport that only Spider-Man practices.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 03:08:50 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I'm surprised no one pointed out that both of his threads here are gential-related. It makes me wonder, are all thirty thousand of his posts gential-related as well?

Aren't all good posts genital related? When I think about TOUAMB I touch myself.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 11:44:43 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I'm surprised no one pointed out that both of his threads here are gential-related.


I did.

I didn't go to the trouble of looking up his posts, but I'm not surprised. The only thing I occasionally wondered about was whether we may have runned off a "special person under God's protection" as Nice Pete might say.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2005, 02:59:30 am »

I also have no idea what culture jamming is. Can I assume it's stupid if it's a thing that the Glucose Gale does?

Edit: I just looked it up on Wikipedia. It is indeed a thing that douchebags do.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2005, 05:07:36 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"

And then there's Randy Rhombus, who just doesn't seem to get the hint.

Nice Bobby is good people.

~Paul



I missed something.



No, no you didn't. I was just shitting you. Even Evil Bobby is fun. Damnit, nothing is funny when it has to be explained.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2005, 05:48:40 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Damnit, nothing is funny when it has to be explained.


Tell that to Bob Newhart.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2005, 02:39:33 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I also have no idea what culture jamming is. Can I assume it's stupid if it's a thing that the Glucose Gale does?

Edit: I just looked it up on Wikipedia. It is indeed a thing that douchebags do.


I think you just indirectly called me a douche-bag.

Granted culture jamming is an AdBusters term, and is therefore totally self-satisfied/self-congradulatory/self-serving.

But hey, the last time I culture jamed I slipped the suggestion to "vandalized corporate logos" into a study guide that was distributed by the case load to several dozen public high-schools.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2005, 04:04:26 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I also have no idea what culture jamming is. Can I assume it's stupid if it's a thing that the Glucose Gale does?

Edit: I just looked it up on Wikipedia. It is indeed a thing that douchebags do.


I think you just indirectly called me a douche-bag.


Sorry, didn't mean to insult you. But you have to admit that Wikipedia makes it sound pretty douchey.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2005, 04:22:28 pm »

Ha, perhaps I didn't make it clear that I am pleased to be called a douche bag.  Wikipedia's Achewood entry is great btw.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
this is a thread for the victims of bigotry
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2005, 04:26:37 pm »

I think it is maybe not so much a douchebag thing to do as a douchebag thing to consider yourself to be doing? I mean, it's pretty much glorified pranking, and while I am all for pranking let's call a spade a shovel. At least, this is how I see it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up