Holy Crap! Ray's Place was wonderful today. I mean:
Man, I got a heavy question for you. What is your wife gonna do when you get stomach cancer and die at 35? What are you gonna do when she gets killed by a drunk driver tomorrow, even though it’s 3PM and that sort of thing isn’t supposed to happen when you’re just going out to buy some pasta noodles?
What about when you conceive a child, but you discover during ultrasound exams that the child’s spine looks like a damn firework that went off, and he’ll be a quadriplegic “hunchback” for life even though his brain functions are 100% of normal? You are just going to have to cold suck up these little problems in life. I don’t care if your cat died. The dead have it easy.
Wow. Just Wow.
Plus, jumping into the pool from the third floor balcony, goin' to the vet, Cat Vegas, and Battlestartrekwars.
Onstad has exceeded my expectations, wildly.
Not only is this stuff funny as all get out, it's damn good advice.