Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: only slight humor potential in this  (Read 2564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
only slight humor potential in this
« on: April 12, 2005, 09:04:21 pm »

Brave New World version of Delta Force: moderately retarded Chuck Norris clones shambling and grunting while doing cerebral-palsy-style Kung Fu moves.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 10:00:36 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Brave New World version of Delta Force: moderately retarded Chuck Norris clones shambling and grunting while doing cerebral-palsy-style Kung Fu moves.


Now generally I'm not embarrassed by my Bobby Isosceles fan club card, but I have to say this thread is a cut below the rest.  Much like the Doomglobe's oeuvre in its entirety.  Perhaps the fact that it's your 666th post gives you license for such nonsense.  Yes.  Maybe I'm just uptight.  Perhaps a soma holiday is in order.

Shakespeare.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 10:44:05 pm »

Save it for open mic night, Crispin.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 07:48:49 pm »

Oh mah I do believe this thread requahrs the resurrection of our good and absent friend to save it from being summarily locked. Wheah, oh Wheah is the sugah rain when we need it? This may even requiah something along the lines of a dextrose monsoon.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 08:20:58 pm »

What am I missing here?  Is this like one of those e-mails that if I send it to 15 people in the next 5 minutes something will pop up on the screen?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 08:55:58 pm »

No, I think he found it on that blog with all the movie pitches.

Edit: Hey wait, I get the joke now. It's really reaching, but I have to admit I laughed.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 10:59:33 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 11:19:51 pm »

:? I'm a cultural illiterate and you've made me resort to using :)'s.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 04:42:53 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.


Me too.  But Zartan always does it for me.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 04:48:13 am »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.


Me too.  But Zartan always does it for me.


Not on the sofa, fellas.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
only slight humor potential in this
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 02:20:17 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
No, I think he found it on that blog with all the movie pitches.

Edit: Hey wait, I get the joke now. It's really reaching, but I have to admit I laughed.


Brave New World was showing when I had the idea. I blame Leonard Nimoy.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up