Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs. Second part of April.  (Read 9110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2005, 08:40:05 pm »

Oh wow, that's wild.  I always thought Bonnie and Helen Hunt were sisters.  Heck, they even look like they're related.

Bonnie DOES have a sister Helen, but she's not an actress.

Amazing the things you can learn on this here internet.

Anyway, I much prefer Bonnie to Helen, as Hunts go.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2005, 08:56:01 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Oh wow, that's wild.  I always thought Bonnie and Helen Hunt were sisters.  Heck, they even look like they're related.

Bonnie DOES have a sister Helen, but she's not an actress.

Amazing the things you can learn on this here internet.

Anyway, I much prefer Bonnie to Helen, as Hunts go.

This conversation is begging for a typo. Or a "Mike"
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2005, 05:24:25 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "jough"
..."Flying Blind" (Tea Leoni was the sexiest woman to ever be in a TV show, and she's never looked as good since that show, for whatever reason).


Dammit, that I agree with that either clears me of all charges or labels me as batshit. Either way, that broad could really stir pickles.


I just saw Spanglish.  She looked good but Paz Vega looked better.  Damn.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2005, 06:29:39 am »

Yeah, Paz Vega is just DAZZLING.  But Tea Leoni is still going strong.  Did you see her doing that yoga in the movie where she held herself up while wrapped up like a pretzel?  Very strong, very flexible, just how we likes 'em.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2005, 01:02:20 pm »

So does Beef measure his nails (claws?) or what? They grow so slowly, how can he even tell?

Semicolon!

At this point, I'm actively trying to be entertaining for the people who read this thread before the actual blogs.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2005, 04:36:29 pm »

I would never have believed it possible to find someone so willing and able to initiate a tranny into gender-altered sex. But then, along comes Lyle.

Who knew?
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

char *

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2005, 08:18:44 am »

Lyle's entry is confusing. Any sane trans woman would never call herself "Bill"...

Or did Lyle get it on with the manager, "Bill"? I didn't know he had it in him...
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2005, 01:26:49 pm »

Quote from: "char *"
Lyle's entry is confusing. Any sane trans woman would never call herself "Bill"...

Or did Lyle get it on with the manager, "Bill"? I didn't know he had it in him...

I presume Bill the tranny just hasn't picked a female name yet. (And I can't blame him. What does Bill even convert to? Wilhelmina?)
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2005, 02:17:35 pm »

Billie Jean, DUH!

The girl is not my lover.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2005, 03:38:17 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Billie Jean, DUH!

The girl is not my lover.

I would certainly hope not. If she is, well, you're typing remarkably soberly, Lyle.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2005, 04:51:29 pm »

I loved reading Teodor's blog. Those fuck*ng Discovery Channel people. Every time they run something about the crab giraffeermen up in Elbonia, we get flooded with phone calls from idiots who saw the show and think that they can get a job making a million dollars for five days' work if they call City Hall. BRILLIANT.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2005, 05:59:26 pm »

$58/month? Damn. I was thinking I need a new car, as mine is for suck in the snow (but it looks purty). Maybe I should look into a Civic.
Logged

filas

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2005, 04:34:35 am »

Chris' Blog:  "its probably healthier for the baby if I use a separate car for buying french fries"

sometimes its hard to justify things, sometimes its not so hard.

for example if you like to buy old records, you find reasons that you NEED to buy another one.  one common reason is:  "its a good price" like the civic or "i'll resell it for a profit" like when you find an effed up copy of something after you saw a mint copy of it go on ebay or gem for $58.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2005, 11:47:11 am »

Was Marlon Brando ever sexy and fat at the same time?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs. Second part of April.
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2005, 01:49:41 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Was Marlon Brando ever sexy and fat at the same time?

Do not question the logic of Ray. In fact, let's just keep "logic" and "Ray" in separate paragraphs whenever possible.

If I were Greg I'd keep the new cook on just to make Pat go away. That seems like the easiest solution.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up