Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Viva il papa!  (Read 12316 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 08:52:44 pm »

Thank you side_show for rescuing this thread from boredom.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 08:59:14 pm »

what happened to TATU?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 10:22:26 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
what happened to TATU?

They got sick of the act admitted it was all faked and disbanded.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 01:31:10 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what happened to TATU?

They got sick of the act admitted it was all faked and disbanded.


in a polite society someone would have cheerfully lied to me.

something about puppies and rainbows and kisses.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 03:51:50 pm »

They're living in a lesbian love commune now, just oiling each other up and fondling and licking each other all day while watching "The L Word" on TV.

Sometimes there are toys involved.

Better, Ark?

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Viva il papa!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2005, 04:07:18 pm »

Well, at least we'll always have our fond Russian teenage lesbian memories.

That, and pictures:

Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2005, 04:12:11 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
They're living in a lesbian love commune now, just oiling each other up and fondling and licking each other all day while watching "The L Word" on TV.

Sometimes there are toys involved.

Better, Ark?


are there puppies, jough?  cute, furry, fuzzy happy playing puppies?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2005, 04:25:12 pm »

The Official Unofficial Achewood Messageboard: From the pope to russian lesbians in five posts
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2005, 04:29:12 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "jough"
They're living in a lesbian love commune now, just oiling each other up and fondling and licking each other all day while watching "The L Word" on TV.

Sometimes there are toys involved.

Better, Ark?

are there puppies, jough?  cute, furry, fuzzy happy playing puppies?

Furry, fuzzy breasts? You are a sick bastard.

Unless you meant actual canines but that seems unlikely given the topic of schoolgirl russian lesbians with oil and toys. . . . er, I mean, the pope.

[edit: I can't type]
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2005, 05:07:11 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
The Official Unofficial Achewood Messageboard: From the pope to russian lesbians in five posts


Thank you RRC - this made my day.

Yes I was a Catholic School Girl, with the short pleated skirt and all.  Then later I briefly had  girlfriend in highschool, then I was a goth for a while, but only on weekends.  TATU's go nothing on me.

Also, the pope is totally a cross dresser.  He's got flowing downs and smarmy hats!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2005, 05:54:10 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Yes I was a Catholic School Girl, with the short pleated skirt and all.  Then later I briefly had  girlfriend in highschool, then I was a goth for a while, but only on weekends.  TATU's go nothing on me.!

Yes, we're listening...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2005, 06:28:25 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

Yes I was a Catholic School Girl, with the short pleated skirt and all.  Then later I briefly had  girlfriend in highschool


Now I want pictures.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2005, 06:47:26 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Yes I was a Catholic School Girl, with the short pleated skirt and all.  Then later I briefly had  girlfriend in highschool, then I was a goth for a while, but only on weekends.  TATU's go nothing on me.

It's in the maleness bylaws that I can't let this go without responding somehow. So I'm just going to run to the bathroom for a minute if anybody needs me.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 08:37:56 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Furry, fuzzy breasts? You are a sick bastard.

Unless you meant actual canines but that seems unlikely given the topic of schoolgirl russian lesbians with oil and toys. . . . er, I mean, the pope.


no, i was asking about puppy dogs, what with 4 legs, fur, a tail, and whatnot.

i'll assume that the question of "who is the sick bastard now?" is entirely rhetorical.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Viva il papa!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 09:25:17 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
i'll assume that the question of "who is the sick bastard now?" is entirely rhetorical.


Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up