Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Viva il papa!  (Read 12288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2005, 10:22:54 pm »

I didn't even know Lawler was papabile.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2005, 01:21:26 am »

A guy I went to law school with represented him once on a statutory rape charge.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2005, 01:25:58 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
A guy I went to law school with represented him once on a statutory rape charge.

Just once? What about the other 95 times?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 01:35:46 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"

Yes I was a Catholic School Girl, with the short pleated skirt and all.  Then later I briefly had  girlfriend in highschool


Now I want pictures.


Did I mention my girlfriend was an exchange student from Paris?  I remember being very please with myself that all the boys had a crush on her, and couldn't understand why she wouldn't go out with her!  But then I figured out that I really liked the cock.

But before things get anymore vulgar... and BTW I have no photos of myself as a goth, even I knew these would be used against me in the future, and sadly my catholic school girl days all involved my mom giving me several bad poodle-head perms.

In fact, while I was visiting my mom she insisted that I take this huge poster sized photo of myself from when I was around 8 years old in which I had a poodle like tuft on the top of my head and a silly flowered dress.  Now, being the assistant manager of an art gallery at the time, and driving around with this picture in my trunk, I was sitting around with my bored employees and feeling very bored myself.  So I snuck the photo out of my trunk and switched it with an oil painting.  It took the employees hours to notice the change.  And one of them had to make up a story while giving some tourists a guided tour about how the photo was of a girl who had died and had the art gallery dedicated to her.

The reason I get on to this is that this is what 90% of the artwork looked like:
http://www.deja-net.mb.ca/leo6.htm
Every day, every god damn day I worked there, some guy would make the same damn joke "were you one of his models?" ha, ha.  very funny.  I must have heard that joke at least once a day for three years.  Nevermind that I had to stand next to life sized statues of pre-pubecent girls all day....  sheesh!

Extra creepy fact - the sculptor - Leo Mol is married to a teacher, and he used her students as models for the nudes.  Gross.  No wonder he never had children.

How painfully, painfully off topic.

Sorry.

So, yeah, um the Pope.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 03:11:58 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

But then I figured out that I really liked the cock.


Thatta girl.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 04:30:41 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

Every day, every god damn day I worked there, some guy would make the same damn joke "were you one of his models?" ha, ha.  very funny.  I must have heard that joke at least once a day for three years.  Nevermind that I had to stand next to life sized statues of pre-pubecent girls all day....  sheesh!


Do you ever find yourself at someone else's workplace (Sears, a restaurant, etc.) when you blurt out a joke based on an oddity inherent in the place, only to realize the the clerk or service person in front of you probably hears that joke a gajillion times a day?  It's so embarrassing.  I wish I were either dumb enough not to realize how often these jokes are told or smart enough not to just blurt them out.

Quote from: "side_show"

Extra creepy fact - the sculptor - Leo Mol is married to a teacher, and he used her students as models for the nudes.  Gross.  No wonder he never had children.


Lewis Carroll used to take black and white photos of naked little girls until a friend told him it was creepy.

________________
Juvenescence.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Viva il papa!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 07:54:57 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Lewis Carroll used to take black and white photos of naked little girls until a friend told him it was creepy.


Which, happily, corresponded with the invention of color film.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 01:48:47 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Lewis Carroll used to take black and white photos of naked little girls until a friend told him it was creepy.


Which, happily, corresponded with the invention of color film.


You are so freaking cool, Zartan.

_________________
Travoltaesque.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2005, 04:12:16 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "side_show"

Every day, every god damn day I worked there, some guy would make the same damn joke "were you one of his models?" ha, ha.  very funny.  I must have heard that joke at least once a day for three years.  Nevermind that I had to stand next to life sized statues of pre-pubecent girls all day....  sheesh!


Do you ever find yourself at someone else's workplace (Sears, a restaurant, etc.) when you blurt out a joke based on an oddity inherent in the place, only to realize the the clerk or service person in front of you probably hears that joke a gajillion times a day?  It's so embarrassing.  I wish I were either dumb enough not to realize how often these jokes are told or smart enough not to just blurt them out.

________________
Juvenescence.


I also regularly got the "are you one of the models?" question followed by an angry wife, girlfriend, etc. saying " I bet she hears that all the time!" women don't like their men implying that the other woman (me) that they are talking to may have ever been nude.  Not ever.  

Another side note, at the gallery, people would always ask, "when did he (the artist) die?"  which was very creepy, especially when the artist was standing right next to me (granted he's an old weirdo in his late 80's).  People seem to assume that if you're an artist of note, then you must be dead.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2005, 05:27:12 pm »

Smells is just bragging now that someone had mistaken her for a model.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2005, 05:36:13 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Smells is just bragging now that someone had mistaken her for a model.

Models have pictures.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2005, 10:50:29 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "jough"
Smells is just bragging now that someone had mistaken her for a model.

Models have pictures.

~Paul


and pictures have frames!!

SHOW US YOU FRAMES!! W00T HOO!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2005, 01:32:18 pm »

Oh you boys!

Try as I might, there is only one photo of me that I know of on the internet, and I'm face down in someone's lap.  It just keeps getting more dirty, doesn't it.  Actually, it's not what you think - it's an action shot from a play I was in where I played a mentally disabled foster child, and all you see is my pink little hoodie costume and one of two mini-pigtails.  (http://www.andreamenard.com/stage.htm).  Since I post from work, and have no scanner, there isn't much I can do otherwise, but really, I don't want to shatter any fantasies here.  

And as for the pope:http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/71936/display.html
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2005, 08:10:20 pm »

Oh, man, that photo of you in that other girl's lap is so hot!!!!

Heh.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2005, 08:22:39 pm »

Is it even hotter for you to know that the actress whose lap I'm face down in is actually reciting a monologue about her character dying of cancer and how she can't have sex anymore because it hurts too much, being cervical cancer?  Cervical cancer is so hot.

edit: I'm deeply embarassed that I just joked about cervical cancer.  This thread should be locked.  This is what happens when I'm left uncensored.  You see?  You see?!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up