Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viva il papa!  (Read 12266 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Viva il papa!
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2005, 08:25:25 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Is it even hotter for you to know that the actress whose lap I'm face down in is actually reciting a monologue about her character dying of cancer and can't have sex anymore because it's cervical cancer?  Cervical cancer is so hot.


Way to go, killjoy!

You ruined Jough's birthweek fantasy.

Happy birthday two days ago, Jough.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2005, 09:48:23 pm »

Quote from: "Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa"
I'm standing in the bedroom of Judy and Glen Issac: 10 years married and still in love. What's their secret? Judy has an inoperable brain tumor the size of my fist, and that just happens to be Glen's fetish.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Viva il papa!
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2005, 12:10:55 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Is it even hotter for you to know that the actress whose lap I'm face down in is actually reciting a monologue about her character dying of cancer and how she can't have sex anymore because it hurts too much, being cervical cancer?  Cervical cancer is so hot.


It's only sexy if your character is trying to lick the cancer out of her cervix...'


oh my.  so this is what it's come to.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Viva il papa!
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2005, 12:44:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
It's only sexy if your character is trying to lick the cancer out of her cervix...


What? Okay, no. Just no.

I don't know if I could beat the concentrated lonely out of you with a rolled-up newspaper, but heaven knows I'd be willing to try at this point.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2005, 01:14:01 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
It's only sexy if your character is trying to lick the cancer out of her cervix...


What? Okay, no. Just no.

I don't know if I could beat the concentrated lonely out of you with a rolled-up newspaper, but heaven knows I'd be willing to try at this point.


you could lick the lonely out of him...
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2005, 03:54:55 am »

Oh for cryin' out loud side show post a picture already.  All we get on this board is babies and me.    We're going stir crazy up in here.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2005, 05:26:00 am »

I'm starting a thread in People and Places entitled Photos. This way, we can all post pictures of ourselves and our tiny dogs. If we do not have tiny dogs, we will be provided them.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Viva il papa!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2005, 07:51:01 pm »

considering that I got such compliments about my acting in this play as:

"Wow, I really thought you were retarded!"

and

"you sure did drool all over that prop!"

I know just how hot I was in that roll.

Cancer or no cancer.

By the way you're all evil.  And so am I.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up