Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Kutmeups  (Read 3308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Achewood Kutmeups
« on: April 22, 2005, 01:03:39 pm »

AWESOME.

The best part about this, though, is that I finally got my hands on some Achewood vector artwork. Uninspired Andy Warhol Ripoff GO!



It was fun seeing how Chris puts this stuff together in Illustrator.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 01:44:01 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
. Uninspired Andy Warhol Ripoff GO!



that's pretty neat.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:50:29 pm »

I am absolutely going to use these to have friends at a place.

(I know it won't work, though. And I got hella depression about that.)
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 02:07:10 pm »

I say SCREW these corporate Kut-Me Ups: They've obviously been chosen to appeal to the lowest common denominator.  I'm making MY OWN Kut-Me Ups by ordering the high-quality prints of older strips, imagining dotted lines around certain elements (like Lyle giving the Sani-Taco finger, for example), and then cutting out along those imaginary dotted lines.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 03:37:55 pm »

Wow, Ash, such ire.  I thought they were cute, but I'm not about to be cutting out anything any time soon.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 03:54:54 pm »

Oh everyone wants some Roomba action.  I made them bigger and I'm going to try.  The rest are lame, and I don't think Onstad even picked the ones he really likes.  And that is sad.  (Baby Beef in a Bag KutMeUp, however...)

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 04:12:59 pm »

Ash is just mad that they haven't yet perfected Internet Shrinky-Dink technology.

ColorForms would be cool, too
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 04:58:41 pm »

Oh! Oh! Finally a use for the goddamn magnets the pizza delivery people keep giving us - I will cut these out, neatly laminate them to the magnets using clear packing tape, and viola - Achewood-nets.

Yoy!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 05:01:52 pm »

Onstad is Asherdan's internet-nemesis.



_____________
Animosity.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 05:07:25 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Onstad is Asherdan's internet-nemesis.

Everybody needs an internet nemesis. My life has felt cold and meaningless ever since HO Chicago started being a nice guy then vanished a few months later.

Good times.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 05:26:06 pm »

The Nice Pete cutout makes me feel like someone has thrown acid in my eyes.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 05:27:42 pm »

I made a desktop wallpaper with Ray on the toilet.

I love it.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 06:31:45 pm »

I used to have internet nemeses but they're all gone now.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 06:51:21 pm »

Ominous.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Achewood Kutmeups
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 08:22:07 pm »

I made the Roomba KutUps and colored them.  My mom walked in later and said "what are these dog cartoons?"  I told her that clearly they were a stuffed animal and a cat and had she ever seen commercials for a Roomba? and how in achewood they were payment for hacking into Yahoo! and how they have Roomba theatre and do classics such as Star Wars and th...

Then I realized that she did not care.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up