Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?  (Read 7126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 05:20:48 am »

So wait, is today (the 26th) Roast Beef's birthday?

I think I like the idea of sharing a birthday with Roast Beef.  Awesome.

Yes, this is also my not-so-subtle way of telling you it's my birthday.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 05:26:34 am »

I can totally feel for Beef here. It's a dread fear of mine to end up going somewhere where it's up to me to choose the wine. I don't DRINK wine. I've had maybe three sips of it in my life. But wine is one of those things where if you're at a place where you're SUPPOSED to order wine, then you're SUPPOSED to order wine. I would probably ask for a Corona, too.

Well, actually, I'd ask for a stiff Jack and Coke.

(Happy yesterbirthday, Jough.)
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 09:10:27 am »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
normal...normal.....normal.....yo-yo's and pet toads.


I think the implication is that the wine is so recent, it's grape juice (which is something children would drink, children being the yo-yo and pet-toad demographic).
Logged

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Time Traveler Convention
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 09:11:54 am »

Some friends of mine are organizing a time traveler convention, so I thought I would point you fellers to the site and ask for your attendance and/or help publicizing.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/

Spread the word!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 01:03:18 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
So wait, is today (the 26th) Roast Beef's birthday?

I think I like the idea of sharing a birthday with Roast Beef.  Awesome.

Yes, this is also my not-so-subtle way of telling you it's my birthday.

No the 22nd is. But what, no special TOUAMB graphic for your birthday?
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2005, 01:47:00 pm »

The thing about Molly is that she's kind of bland and just in the strip to act as a foil for Beef. Onstad's tried to flesh her out in the blog, but she still feels like she doesn't quite fit with the other characters.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 04:16:06 pm »

I had just assumed that Roast Beef was fuck*ng with the waiter - maybe Molly too, along the lines of the "Squirt" post.  The strip is pretty damn funny either way.

Hee hee man I know how to order wine you think I never been on the Internet
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 04:39:08 pm »

Man I don't know anything about wine.  I can really relate to Beef here, unlike most days when I just relate to him a lot.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2005, 05:25:33 pm »

I don't think I've ever made a special TOUAMB graphic for my birthday, dude.  You're just making that up.

I actually made it through the whole day yesterday without telling anyone it was my birthday, but then I figured I probably should've because it is nice to be wished happy birthday and I always like to wish someone a happy birthday on their birthday.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2005, 05:34:17 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOUGH!!!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2005, 05:58:28 pm »

Dude do not rag on Molly.
That is basically what a dick does.

I love you molly!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2005, 06:34:01 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't think I've ever made a special TOUAMB graphic for my birthday, dude.  You're just making that up.

Yes, I am.

Quote
I actually made it through the whole day yesterday without telling anyone it was my birthday, but then I figured I probably should've because it is nice to be wished happy birthday and I always like to wish someone a happy birthday on their birthday.

The new phpBB lets you enter your birthday in your profile and displays them on the gateway page. It also puts little western and chinese zodiac symbols near your post count/title. Of course then we'd have to use a gateway which just seems silly.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2005, 06:52:09 pm »

Happy belated birthday, Jough.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2005, 07:05:15 pm »

We need a program that tells us when we need eggs and milk and warns us in advance of messageboard people's birthdays.

p.s. Happy day after your birthday, Number Two.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2005, 09:26:49 pm »

What Wombat said!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up