Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?  (Read 7165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2005, 10:38:09 pm »

Yeah, there's a plug-in for phpBB that lets you add birthday info, etc.  I don't know how useful it is, but I got a LOT of birthday wishes from various message boards yesterday.

And thank you all.  Maybe we should make a birthday thread so we will know when to celebrate various board members (rather than shun them).

And since when am I #2?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2005, 10:48:01 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
And since when am I #2?


Since you started trying harder.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2005, 10:49:11 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
And since when am I #2?

It's your user number for the board.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2005, 10:55:00 pm »

Man, I can't believe I forgot Roast Beef's birthday. I feel like such an ass.

Happy Birthday Beef! I hope you had such as hella sex.

also happy birthday Jough. I hope you got to have cake.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2005, 10:58:17 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "jough"
And since when am I #2?

It's your user number for the board.


Nope, I'm #1 baby.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2005, 12:17:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "jough"
And since when am I #2?

It's your user number for the board.

Nope, I'm #1 baby.

If you look at the URL for your PM button you show as u=2 (I'm 10). I'm guessing 1 is reserved for "admin" or some such.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2005, 01:58:04 am »

Quote from: "jough"

And since when am I #2?


Oh, I have had such a spaced out day.  Not being able to tell the difference between single digit numbers is the least of my problems.

Happy day after your birthday again, our lord and master, and apologies.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2005, 05:10:33 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm guessing 1 is reserved for "admin" or some such.
uid 1 is the logged out user. If you want to have some fun sometime, try banning uid 1...
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2005, 02:05:24 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't think I've ever made a special TOUAMB graphic for my birthday, dude.  You're just making that up.

I actually made it through the whole day yesterday without telling anyone it was my birthday, but then I figured I probably should've because it is nice to be wished happy birthday and I always like to wish someone a happy birthday on their birthday.


I used to do this all the time with my friends and classmates.  I considered it a test to see who was a legitimate friend, but then no one would even remember, and I'd start dropping hints, and still no one would realize, and I'd start to feel pretty down.  My friends are dicks.  Boo to them.  The passage of time, bitter sweet, piss-y, and less and less fun.

Happy Birthday to Jough. Happy birthday to jough. Happy birthday dear jough, happy belated birthday to you.  Sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2005, 02:13:53 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jough"
So wait, is today (the 26th) Roast Beef's birthday?

I think I like the idea of sharing a birthday with Roast Beef.  Awesome.

Yes, this is also my not-so-subtle way of telling you it's my birthday.

No the 22nd is. But what, no special TOUAMB graphic for your birthday?


Correct. RB was born April 22.  He does not share jough's bday.

He does share MINE!  Hoo Hah!  EAT MY DUST, BIATCH!

ummm...  sorry.  I hope your birthday was pleasant.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2005, 02:29:57 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
Dude do not rag on Molly.
That is basically what a dick does.

I love you molly!


It's been fairly well established here that Molly is a bitch.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2005, 02:35:21 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Dude do not rag on Molly.
That is basically what a dick does.

I love you molly!


It's been fairly well established here that Molly is a bitch.



For the last time THEY ARE NOT DOGS.

Molly's technical designation would be Queen.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2005, 03:02:03 pm »

Could she be a....QUEEN BITCH?

OH YEAH!
I'M UP ON THE 11TH FLOOR, AND I'M WATCHIN' THE CRUISERS BELOW!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2005, 03:37:15 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Could she be a....QUEEN BITCH?

OH YEAH!
I'M UP ON THE 11TH FLOOR, AND I'M WATCHIN' THE CRUISERS BELOW!


This post put a taste in my mouth, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's nothing.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2005, 05:35:13 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Could she be a....QUEEN BITCH?

OH YEAH!
I'M UP ON THE 11TH FLOOR, AND I'M WATCHIN' THE CRUISERS BELOW!


This post put a taste in my mouth, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's nothing.


Confucius say: He who taste Bozack in mouth is big queer.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up