Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?  (Read 7115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2005, 08:01:25 pm »

I think what Bozack meant was that his heart was in the basement, and his weekend's at an all-time low.

That's all.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2005, 09:42:53 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Could she be a....QUEEN BITCH?

OH YEAH!
I'M UP ON THE 11TH FLOOR, AND I'M WATCHIN' THE CRUISERS BELOW!


This post put a taste in my mouth, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's nothing.


Confucius say: He who taste Bozack in mouth is big queer.


It could've been you Bobby. Oh god, it could've been you. Why didn't I see? Why didn't I say?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/26/05 - Will it make us look like dicks?
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2005, 10:19:50 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Could she be a....QUEEN BITCH?

OH YEAH!
I'M UP ON THE 11TH FLOOR, AND I'M WATCHIN' THE CRUISERS BELOW!


This post put a taste in my mouth, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it's nothing.


Confucius say: He who taste Bozack in mouth is big queer.


It could've been you Bobby. Oh god, it could've been you. Why didn't I see? Why didn't I say?


All of you people SHUT UP AND LOCK THIS POST THANKS
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up