Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 18127 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Photos
« on: April 29, 2005, 05:32:34 am »

Since everyone's clamouring for a picture of smells, I figure we should all post pictures of us, in the Paul style, doing ridiculous things in the course of the day. Or just post bizarre pictures. I'm too drunk to care now.

This is a picture of me pretending that a small dog is a machine gun. The dog is bewildered.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 05:55:52 am »

Yeah, well, Smells keeps talking about how hot she is and how she's always getting mistaken for a model and stuff, so we're all such as "Prove it!" and she's all like "tee hee, I don't have any photos" and we're all such as "LAME."

Meanwhile, Bozack, that is the single worst DVD collection I've ever seen.  Me Myself and I?  Rocky Horror?  The Shaft remake?  The Snowman?

WTF?

pineapple

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 06:01:01 am »

looks like some sort of alien spacecraft reflected in the TV.

I don't have any pictures, but believe you me, I am super hot.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 06:30:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Meanwhile, Bozack, that is the single worst DVD collection I've ever seen.  Me Myself and I?  Rocky Horror?  The Shaft remake?  The Snowman?

WTF?


You are NOT shitting all over The Snowman, dude. And everything else in that pile belongs to my parents, except Rocky Horror, which I bought in 8th grade. C'mon, forgive the indiscretions of youth.
On the other hand, my parents have the worst, and most bizarre, taste ever. Case in point? My dad LOVES Maid In Manhattan. LOVES it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Photos
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 02:17:37 pm »

I have no small dogs to take a picture with - my girlfriend, however, has a chihuahua, so I will try to get some pictures when she comes to town this weekend.

I also get to see my daughter on Sunday, so my picture might have me, a small dog, and an amazingly cute baby. You've been warned; I'm bringin' the hamma!
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 03:27:19 pm »

Pointless photo here.



I didn't know that this picture was being taken.  But judging by the reactions of everyone else, I was alone in my ignorance.

Big surprise.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 03:30:25 pm »

Dude, you went to school with Teen Wolf, that is so cool.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Photos
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 03:55:28 pm »

Wait, so which one are you?

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Photos
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 04:09:11 pm »

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Photos
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 04:15:31 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
My girlfriend and I at what is perhaps the best barbecue restaurant in the world.


Man, you look nothing like your avatar. ;)

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 05:05:34 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Wait, so which one are you?


I'm the blob of hair on the left, rocking out.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 05:09:15 pm »

I think SJL might very well win the thread. Right now.

Anyway, I have a suitably ludicrous picture -- I shall post later, after I do the needful things of my daily life such as rat-weighing &c.

EDIT: Never mind; I found an already-on-the-web ludicrous picture of me here. Note the old-school Science baseball shirt. I suspect I was unaware of this picture being taken, because I appear to be telling my friend the TERRIBLE SECRET OF SPACE.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 06:12:32 pm »

here is my foot, used as a comparison to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ocean is large, even when contained within a gulf.

if you pay me the cash money, you might see ankle.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Photos
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 06:29:12 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
My girlfriend and I at what is perhaps the best barbecue restaurant in the world.


Man, you look nothing like your avatar. ;)


The linked picture is from a few years ago.  The avatar is more recent.  

STOP SMOKING NOW KIDS
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 11:18:08 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
here is my foot, used as a comparison to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ocean is large, even when contained within a gulf.

if you pay me the cash money, you might see ankle.


This picture made my day.  An ankle couldn't possibly improve it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up