Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 18175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Photos
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 11:19:08 pm »

NOTES:

bozack: far more capable of hair growth than previously assumed
sjlimmer: i bet something with the word "engineering" in it
gimpson: could totally kick my ass
v-adore: has met bill pullman
arkabee: 6'2", 115 lbs
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 11:24:09 pm »

This is my favorite recent picture.  I am the one on the right, if there is any question.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 11:45:33 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
This is my favorite recent picture.  I am the one on the right, if there is any question.

Awwww. Both you and that remarkable protoprimate(?) are very cuddly.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Photos
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 11:52:42 pm »

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 12:02:43 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
that remarkable protoprimate(?)


He is a Coquerel's sifaka.  The same kind of lemur as Zooboomafoo, for you watchers of children's public television animal shows.  I had started training to work with them half the week, but someone quit and the result of that is that now I am going to be only a frog keeper the whole week.  Apparently there is a plot afoot to see how many times they can change my job around before I get fed up and quit.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2005, 12:24:08 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
that remarkable protoprimate(?)


He is a Coquerel's sifaka.  The same kind of lemur as Zooboomafoo, for you watchers of children's public television animal shows.  I had started training to work with them half the week, but someone quit and the result of that is that now I am going to be only a frog keeper the whole week.  Apparently there is a plot afoot to see how many times they can change my job around before I get fed up and quit.

But but but frog-keeping
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2005, 12:37:58 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

But but but frog-keeping


Yes.  It's what I wanted, actually.  But they made me crazy for six weeks and then gave me what I wanted only because they had no choice, so I predict that they are going to have me do this for long enough for me to get attached to it and then are going to find a reason to take it away again.

But enough about me.  MORE PICTURES.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 01:08:38 am »

The definitive picture of me. This is at Fletcher's in Bawlmer on 12/31/00 at 2001: A Mary Odyssey, the 2nd best concert I've ever seen. And yes, that pokey think on the left is my shoulder blade.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2005, 01:57:38 am »

OK pic of me Note that I am not eating the baby.

Also that is my real eye color, it stands out in this photo for some reason.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 03:02:23 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
OK pic of me Note that I am not eating the baby.

Also that is my real eye color, it stands out in this photo for some reason.


Dude!  You look a lot like my buddy Dave Gorman.  But he lives in Knoxville, not Hawaii.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 03:25:20 am »

Since everybody else is doin' it.

Here's Me & Gus.  I just took these a few minute ago.  I'm wearing my favorite shirt.  We're in my office.  Gus is irritated with me because he didn't want to be held.  You can see the tops of the Boxer's heads (Ginger and Skipper) in the foreground.

This one is me and Gus and Boomer.  Boomer is Gus's daughter with Sadie, the beagle who adopted us.  I didn't get Sadie in any of these.  Boomer is about 5 months old.

I can follow directions.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Photos
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 03:55:35 am »

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Photos
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2005, 03:55:50 am »

We have seen August on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

AD, you look exactly as I expected you would.  

Zart, you look just like a dude I know who lost an eye at a New Order show back in the day.  Scary.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2005, 04:03:58 am »

Boomer is a really interesting-looking dog, August. Dachshund/beagle is maybe a smidge weird, but hey.

Also, everyone kind of looks like how I imagined. Maybe I am a good guesser?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2005, 04:09:50 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up