Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos  (Read 18138 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2005, 03:58:33 am »

Oh. oh. PICTURE TIME!

I found these old ones in some strange folder.  This is me and a black baby.  
This is me with said baby in my mouth.

Please, no questions.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2005, 04:21:32 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Oh. oh. PICTURE TIME!

I found these old ones in some strange folder.  This is me and a black baby.  
This is me with said baby in my mouth.

Please, no questions.

Well those are . . . ginormous.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2005, 04:49:19 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
Oh. oh. PICTURE TIME!

I found these old ones in some strange folder.  This is me and a black baby.  
This is me with said baby in my mouth.

Please, no questions.

Well those are . . . ginormous.


well, yes. damn digital.  i don't intend to scare anyone. sorry.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Photos
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2005, 05:29:18 am »

Quote from: "Max"
yes everyone has a certain attractiveness, though it seems you are all older than me.


I was gonna say...
 
Max gets vote for most likely to have ID checked...for the rest of his LIFE!

It's OK, I look young too.  I'm 25 and most people would put me at around 18-21, depending on how much facial hair I have.  I get it from my parents (duh!) who both look young.  Well, my Dad's had white hair for years (went gray at like 29) but he has a young face.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Photos
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2005, 06:18:16 am »

to be fair I AM only 18 so getting ID'ed at this point is in some contexts reasonable.  But yes, I have been cursed with looking young and sounding old since before I can even remember.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2005, 08:06:14 am »

I have posted it before, but this is a picture of me.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2005, 10:42:39 pm »

Dave must be six kinds of awesome like me.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2005, 02:57:54 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Dave must be six kinds of awesome like me.


Absofuck*nglutely.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Photos
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2005, 05:13:18 am »

Logged
I am older now.

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Photos
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2005, 05:16:45 am »

My grandparents have one of those things, whatever that instrument is called, with the music all layed out etc.

Those things are awesome.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2005, 12:51:20 pm »

Quote from: "Max"

Those things are awesome.


when i play those things i always follow the pattern from left to right and i have to play right on top of the little dots.  I can't read the cheat sheet and play a string regularly at the same time.  does that make ANY sense?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Photos
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2005, 02:03:58 pm »

I am holding a rubber chicken.  So is Jar Jar Binks.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2005, 02:35:15 pm »

This is a picture of me posin' all angry.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Photos
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2005, 02:56:37 pm »

Quote from: "antioch"
Here is  me being passionate.


...I gave my love a cherry
   that had no stone...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Photos
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2005, 05:12:33 pm »

I can't tell -- what precisely is that instrument you're being passionate about, antioch? An autoharp? A zither? Either way, awesome.

Also, Turbo Ninja is doing exactly what I expected him to do.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up