Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.  (Read 5184 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

old kentucky shark

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 08:46:05 pm »

The gods must be crazy! Look!
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 10:46:03 pm »

T needs this shirt.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 11:54:39 pm »

This strip reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes. It's part of the series where Calvin is lifted into the atmosphere by a single balloon. He tries to tie the balloon to he beltloop because his hands are tired, and the same thing happens to him as happened to Teodor.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 03:35:24 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "jough"
WHY IS HE NOT TALKING IN ALL CAPS?

Because he's not totally dead yet. Beef and Molly both retained lowercase while in heaven, and they also didn't have halos. Blister's got the caps and the halo going for him, proving that he's all dead. Not even Miracle Max can help him now.

Although the wings perplex me.


I was going to bring up Blister, but was too tired to remember his name or go look it up... yay!

I was going to ask if Teodor was going to be like Blister and just hang out yelling at everyone....

He could be at a higher level than Blister (with the wings) yet still get to chill about on earth... I guess only time will tell... or NOT!
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 05:13:40 am »

Quote from: "starlight"
I was going to bring up Blister, but was too tired to remember his name or go look it up... yay!

Look, if you're going to be lazy, you should get a Jason avatar. Brendan is not lazy.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2005, 05:21:17 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "starlight"
I was going to bring up Blister, but was too tired to remember his name or go look it up... yay!

Look, if you're going to be lazy, you should get a Jason avatar. Brendan is not lazy.


I said 'tired', not 'lazy'....
I was checking forums before signing off and quickly wanted to jot down a note about this strip since I saw no one posted about it yet then was going to bed.... I figured research would just properly wake me up again...

I PROMISE TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME, K?

[ETA:  I'm not really mad at the previous comment.. just being funny in my own semi-aggressive way]
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2005, 05:32:57 am »

I think semi-aggressive is hilarious.Yes, I twisted your words. Thanks for overreacting!

Your pal,
choop
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 10:15:12 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I think semi-aggressive is hilarious.Yes, I twisted your words. Thanks for overreacting!

Your pal,
choop


Was that sarcasm?

I sometimes cannot tell in text.

At first I was thinking "oh yay!  they got the semi-aggression was all in humour!"

....but now I'm not sure.

I always do the all caps thing in good FUN!  SERIOUSLY!

[not everyone gets my humour in response to their humour though, so it's all good I guess]

[ETA:  perhaps I should've just made a random response about Home Movies instead of doing false aggressive humour posts... I apologise for having miscommunications if another is happening... friends?

WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE, EH?]
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2005, 04:27:30 pm »

Quote from: "starlight"
WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE, EH?]


Well, everyone except Isosceles.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 05:16:44 pm »

Quote from: "starlight"
Was that sarcasm?

Couldn't you tell?

Quote from: "starlight"
I sometimes cannot tell in text.

Oh.

Quote from: "starlight"
At first I was thinking "oh yay!  they got the semi-aggression was all in humour!"

....but now I'm not sure.

Oh, you're not? You're not, are you. Are you.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
TTC
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 05:46:58 pm »

hey! Come to the Time Traveler Convention at MIT.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 09:09:41 pm »

I'm there right now.

I was there right now last week, too.

Man, I'm hungry.  I haven't eaten since later tonight.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2005, 03:25:23 am »

new alt tag on the strip.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2005, 04:17:46 am »

Looks the same to me.

What's different about it?

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
4/29/05 - in Heaven you go Commando.
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2005, 05:00:16 am »

"This is the reason it is hard for dead people to simply fly back down to earth, in Heaven you go Commando."

Soon.

"This is the reason it is hard for dead people to simply fly back down to earth: in Heaven you go Commando."
Logged
I am older now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up