Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum  (Read 4461 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2005, 05:51:17 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.

Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 05:55:42 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.

Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.


Yeah, Beatrice, that bitch!

Oh ... too soon?
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 06:05:04 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.

Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.


Yeah, Beatrice, that bitch!

Oh ... too soon?


he said the strap-on was never big enough.  i just couldn't perform to his standards.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 06:44:31 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
And why has nobody commented on the beautifully over-the-top alt text yet? I love the "recap of thing nobody possibly cared about" bit.


Quote from: "foolio"
love the alt-text


I liked it, but I hated it at first.  I was annoyed because I read really slowly in the morning and the bubble disappeared twice before I could finish it.

And Lyle really was in top form.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 01:03:34 am »

man, i totally love it when teodor has pupils
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 02:59:34 am »

Yay to Lyle inadvertantly saving him, eh?

Though I was oh so looking forward to a heaven storyline again... ah well.

Perhaps more hijinks are on the way!
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 04:40:42 pm »

Quote from: "starlight"

Though I was oh so looking forward to a heaven storyline again... ah well.


Do not forget that it was Lie Bot who forecasted Teodor's death.  You can't trust that damn Lie Bot as far as you can throw him.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2005, 08:58:55 pm »

I was kind of hoping for a translation (or even a transliteration) of "diis aliter visum" in this thread, you guys.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2005, 10:19:32 pm »

"God decided otherwise", Latin
Logged
I am older now.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
5/2/05 -- diis aliter visum
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2005, 06:19:25 pm »

EXCELLENT

Thank you.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up