Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.  (Read 11631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 09:57:58 pm »

Mrs. West managed Taco Bells for about 5 years.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 10:48:05 pm »

i have eaten at a Taco Bell.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 11:50:10 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"


Taco Bell's "Cinnamon Crispas" are actually pasta-- that's right, deep-fried pasta. Rotini, to be precise, are deep-fat fried for approximately 25 seconds, then shaken in a bag of sugar and cinnamon while still hot.



This makes me want to weep.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2005, 01:18:57 am »

I had fun with the taco bell manager one evening.  The sign said taco's at a reduced rate after a specified time.  I can't recall the rate or the time now, but you understand the concept I am trying to convey.  The time was only minutes away and I was hoping for a little leverage.  I understand now that tney aren't at discression to arbitrarily charge whatever they like that the computer automatically changes the register to ring up the correct price at the specified time.  There was no one behind me in the line so I decided to wait.  Apparently this wasn't a good idea as the manager resorted to threatening me with calling the police to move from her [still empty] drive through lane.  I figured it probably wasn't a good idea to continue sitting there and I left.  But damn I wanted some of those cheap tacos.

Curse you Taco Bell.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
[SOUND OF CAR CRASH]
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 12:30:52 pm »

FUCK

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2005, 01:19:15 pm »

Meh.
Logged

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2005, 03:55:51 pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't The Establishment deal burritios at one time?

Also, correct me if I'm again wrong, but:

The burritos cake one's mouth
with refried-bean-paste.
If said product is not doused
with soda-pop post-haste.

I do not apologize for hyphenating three (4) times (above).
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2005, 05:48:26 pm »

Goddammit, I want to read some of Molly's poetry! Enough of this tacos y burritos nonsense. Give me some water-sports-bronco-gramma-k-cam-ho maximum verbosity.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2005, 06:09:52 pm »

:backs away:
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2005, 09:24:34 pm »

Emergent C, I would ask if you were off your fuck*ng medication, but that would suggest that you had, at one point, been on medication, which is clearly a ridiculous concept.

Because, I mean, Jesus, lady.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2005, 03:59:30 pm »

Aw, come now, ladies and gents. I was simply expressing a sincere desire to read about the exploits of the cat named Molly in verse form. Is that really so wrong?

(Nevertheless, I shall cease and desist, or I fear I may be chased away from this assemblage -- a fate I have seen befall others. At least Ah'm not tahlkin' lahk this.)
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2005, 04:40:58 pm »

Well, now I feel like an asshole.

Still, though, I cannot fathom your deeply felt and explosive desire to read poetry by Molly. Can you not get to Myspace? Are your proxies screwed up?
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2005, 05:50:03 pm »

Now really, look at the list of topics from which she can choose. Who wouldn't want to read poetry about that stuff? Roast Beef alone is worth a chapbook.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2005, 06:02:28 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Now really, look at the list of topics from which she can choose. Who wouldn't want to read poetry about that stuff? Roast Beef alone is worth a chapbook.


I'm sure it would be some riff on how he has such low self-esteem even though he's undeserving of it, for example:

Quote from: "Molly could have"

"Hickory Dickory Dock
Roast Beef Has a huge Cock
He's hung like a hoss
But to balance of course
To praise him would come as a shock."
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
May Blogs? Yes, Blogs May.
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2005, 07:05:33 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Now really, look at the list of topics from which she can choose. Who wouldn't want to read poetry about that stuff? Roast Beef alone is worth a chapbook.


I'm sure it would be some riff on how he has such low self-esteem even though he's undeserving of it, for example:

Quote from: "Molly could have"

"Hickory Dickory Dock
Roast Beef Has a huge Cock
He's hung like a hoss
But to balance of course
To praise him would come as a shock."


Just thought I'd warn you that this is bordering on fanfic. About Roast Beef's cock.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up