Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want these domain names?  (Read 3249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone want these domain names?
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:42:17 pm »

Hey kids,

I have two domain names that are expiring later this month:

allcelebrityphotos.com
free-celebrity-gallery.com

I'm not looking to SELL them to anyone - but if someone here wants them I'd rather let them go to someone I know than just let them expire onto the open market.

Actually, if no one wants them I'll probably just renew them.  But otherwise let me know and I'll transfer them to whatever registrar you want.  I use NameCheap.com, as they offer a balance of good prices/good service.

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Anyone want these domain names?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 04:43:13 am »

Why do you have those domains?

I don't want them, but am I the only one who finds that unusual?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone want these domain names?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 05:44:27 am »

Yeah, last year I ran a celebrity photo gallery for a bit, but it wasn't very lucrative.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Anyone want these domain names?
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 09:18:40 pm »

Certainly not as lucrative as your hot-hot-horny-swedes.net domain.

_________________
Titillated.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone want these domain names?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 10:36:47 pm »

I have another site on this server that I do not talk about that pays a little better than the celeb photo site did.

Actually, I got a lot of traffic and made a bit of ad revenue, but the ads were all from porn sites and the traffic really bogged down the server so I eventually took the site offline.

Now I have these domains that I'm not using...

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Anyone want these domain names?
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 03:44:26 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I have another site on this server that I do not talk about


DAMMIT... now we all want to know...
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up