Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design  (Read 1866 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« on: May 02, 2005, 10:57:50 pm »

Hey kids,

I'm looking to hire a pro (or at least someone with some actual talent in designing logos and icons) to design a logo and some icons/buttons that fit together for a new project I'm working on.

Before I started posting requests at various web design fora I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone does that kind of work or knows of someone who is good and relatively inexpensive (I'm flexible on this point).

I know some of you are artists, so if I'm going to spend the money I may as well keep it in the family.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 12:52:11 am »

I may be in the market for the very same sort of sevices, so if you're out there, I want to know about it too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:43:18 am »

I shoot my gun and Illustrator be dancin'. If you'd like, PM me and we'll talk. I wouldn't want money, but homebaked cookies are appreciated.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 08:11:52 pm »

A long time buddy of mine does professional work.  I don't know what he charges, but he just started freelancing.  He's done a few professional websites and a bunch of magazine advertisements.

His name is Matt Swanner.  His website is Coastal Creative.  His email address is matt@coastalcreative.com.

He may or may not be Better than Bozack.  Regardless, that shall be the name of my new punk band.  You're all welcome to join.  Look for our new album.

___________________
Incomparable.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 08:41:44 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
He may or may not be Better than Bozack.  Regardless, that shall be the name of my new punk band.  You're all welcome to join.  Look for our new album.

Move over Lesbians on Heroin!
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 09:32:16 pm »

These wouldn't happen to be icons for various kinds of murders, would they?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 10:48:26 pm »

Yes, it's for our new service "Murder by Numbers".

You just click on the icon of the manner in which you want to be murdered.  We do the rest!









All orders are payable in advance and there are no refunds if the paramedics are able to revive you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up