Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus  (Read 7013 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2005, 06:55:36 pm »

I think it has been well-established that Richard Feynman was the sexiest of theoretical physicists.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2005, 07:06:37 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2005, 07:38:13 pm »

I like how "seemed" is split in panel 2.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2005, 07:39:41 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2005, 07:48:32 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.


I didn't think it was cats' tongues that were barbed.  Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2005, 07:51:39 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...


Remember me? I'm the kid that had a report due on space...
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2005, 07:52:43 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.


I didn't think it was cats' tongues that were barbed.  Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...


The c*ck is overtly barbed. The tongue has little backwards-facing barbs (this is why a cat's tongue feels rough as opposed to the dog's tongue). These rasps -- should I have called it a rasped tongue? -- help to scoop debris out of the fur, as well as gather fur which is falling out, hence hairballs.

I certainly wouldn't want a tongue that is barbed or rasped in my hoo-hoo, were I an anthropomorphic female cat.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2005, 07:59:23 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.


You must have - must have - realized that there are several ways to interpret this, and they are all TOTALLY GROSS

This is harsh but fair. I REGRET NOTHING


Home Wrecker.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2005, 08:25:33 pm »

The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus has put a slight hurtin' on my mad Ray-crush; but just slight, mind you. Sigh, if only I were an anthropomorphic lady-cat instead of a feline...o...po...morphic(?) cat-lady...

P.S. - Va is right, though, Feynman is hell of hottttt
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Re: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2005, 08:36:28 pm »

Quote from: "lloyd"
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.


how is it a mental image if it's already been drawn for you in comic strip form?
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2005, 08:38:10 pm »

The little hooks on a cat's tongue are called papillae.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2005, 08:39:04 pm »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
Quote from: "lloyd"
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.


how is it a mental image if it's already been drawn for you in comic strp form?


I guess it's a mental image after you look at the strip.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2005, 08:59:41 pm »

The question this raises for me is what is the universal signifier of sincere cunnilingus?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2005, 09:09:55 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
The question this raises for me is what is the universal signifier of sincere cunnilingus?


You hold your hand in such a way that it looks like a smiling lady and a man with a sore fraenum.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2005, 09:13:56 pm »

This is possibly one of my all time favourites already, just for Ray in the background. His expression and the floppy hair sure does it for me.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up