Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr. Floatie  (Read 1956 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Mr. Floatie
« on: May 08, 2005, 02:22:33 am »

Although I love my Canadian friends, I constantly find myself having to listen to tales of how wonderful and enlightened Canada is, especially as compared to us Americans.

So I was particularly surprised and amused by this story.

You go, Mr Floatie.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Mr. Floatie
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 01:07:14 pm »

i think the raddest thing my brane can comprehend this morning would be for Mr Floatie to be a guest on Crossfire.

because i want stupid fuck*ng talkingheads to have to take a pro and a con poop position.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1]   Go Up