Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who would you like to get drunk with?  (Read 13707 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2003, 08:28:08 pm »

I figure all I need to do is leave out some robo-t p0rn and Bender'll stick around.

No worries, Bev, the italicized you kind of personalized it for me. Once he was done with the p0rn and booze he probably would leave.

they all do. sigh

Damn emotionally unavailable robo-ts. Damn them all to hell.

::Edited to CURSE myself for forgetting the capricious censorship of the R word.::
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2003, 11:35:10 pm »

We have nearly 100 members.  I couldn't mention you all...

I knew I'd step on some toes.  Besides, pmcd9, you were still such a n00b on this board at the time (overtwo weeks ago) that I didn't feel I had to include you with the "(ir-)regulars."

And Jough, I would never get drunk with you because I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.  You know.  Sexually.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2003, 01:38:55 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
And Jough, I would never get drunk with you because I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.  You know.  Sexually.


I figured as much.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2003, 03:27:44 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
And Jough, I would never get drunk with you because I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.  You know.  Sexually.


Tape it for me!
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2003, 03:35:21 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"

And Jough, I would never get drunk with you because I probably wouldn't be able to control myself.  You know.  Sexually.


What a guy!!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2003, 05:56:16 am »

I'm going to let go the fact that you didn't include me, JL, even though you can't call me a new person because we knew each other on that "other board." I'm assuming that if you were to have dinner with me, you would not want to share my scintillating comments with anyone else, and so you felt it wouldn't qualify due to the question asking about two people.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2003, 02:17:57 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I'm going to let go the fact that you didn't include me, JL, even though you can't call me a new person because we knew each other on that "other board." I'm assuming that if you were to have dinner with me, you would not want to share my scintillating comments with anyone else, and so you felt it wouldn't qualify due to the question asking about two people.


Yes, that's actually sort of true.  Actually I was going through the memberlist pairing up people I thought would have interesting conversations.  You, my dear Nabu, are in a class by yourself.  :)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2003, 03:12:16 pm »

No, no: the real reason JL doesn't want to drink with jough is that they do it every weekend anyway. Every time they're allegedly "away" on "family stuff," they're actually all meeting in a seedy cantina right over the Mexican border, all drinking tequila 'til they pass out, all finding public internet access and randomly locking threads and posting Onstadesque snide comments, all waking up in the morning with regrets and unlocking threads before anybody notices...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2003, 03:24:36 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
No, no: the real reason JL doesn't want to drink with jough is that they do it every weekend anyway. Every time they're allegedly "away" on "family stuff," they're actually all meeting in a seedy cantina right over the Mexican border, all drinking tequila 'til they pass out, all finding public internet access and randomly locking threads and posting Onstadesque snide comments, all waking up in the morning with regrets and unlocking threads before anybody notices...


I have no regrets.  Except for that one thing.  Yeah, that's gonna leave a scar.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2003, 04:41:08 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Yes, that's actually sort of true.  Actually I was going through the memberlist pairing up people I thought would have interesting conversations.  You, my dear Nabu, are in a class by yourself.  :)


So I'd have interesting conversations with Ferocious J? (pause) That sounds about right.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Who would you like to get drunk with?
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2003, 04:53:48 pm »

This weekend was a three-day weekend.  I can't turn my head more than 2 degrees to the left, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of those rug burns on my elbows and forehead, but overall I'd say it was worth it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up