Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrondissement Neuff - Thursday May 12th  (Read 4012 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Arrondissement Neuff - Thursday May 12th
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 07:08:04 pm »

Quote from: "rrh"
I read it as Cornelius planning to undermine Kristi's assumptions about class barriers.


That would be punker than that song by Phillippe.  Cornelius is all trapped in writing unoriginal crap on accounta he hasn't made the cut as artiste.  I honestly thought the Spice Channel was a funky way out for him.  He shouldn't have to sell out, to compromise his medium/put his name on that crap.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Arrondissement Neuff - Thursday May 12th
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 05:05:55 am »

Quote from: "lloyd"
Will love find a way? [Cornelius: Yes].

I also thought that was hilarious and was hoping, in my heart of hearts, that [Cornelis: Yes] would be the title of this thread.

P.S. I am dense, but I don't see the synthesis. This looks to be the second plot, to me.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up