Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 5/17  (Read 2953 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« on: May 18, 2005, 02:25:16 am »

That sounds like a scrumptious whale dinner. Owl stock, eh?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 04:11:26 am »

I'm looking forward to adding "you’ve got all the social graces of a Calcutta shitsweep!" into my vernacular very soon.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 10:33:17 am »

Does Ray really not read the strip in which he is such a major character?  Or does he have to pretend he doesn't care in order to be cool?

Hmm, and do you think he reads this messageboard?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 12:50:12 pm »

The paprika capital of the world? Think of the humus you could make. Ed Grimley would go completely mental there.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 01:36:12 pm »

V-SCUD
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 02:35:26 pm »

Quote from: "Ray"
grammas, though sweet, can be total tools at times

Priceless.  It's about time someone spoke the truth....




Quote from: "CortJstr"
The paprika capital of the world? Think of the humus you could make. Ed Grimley would go completely mental there.

Damn, that's the second time I've run across an Ed Grimley reference in as many days.  Odd.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 03:49:45 pm »

Oh man, Ray is totally off his nut here.  Prague is just a huge tourist trap. It is basically a big dorm for ham-shaped American college students who want to drink absinthe and vomit pork products onto quaint cobblestone streets. Even Ray, the man who nailed his girlfriend underneath a Dodge Charger, has more class than Prague.

Hungary is great, but I am biased.  I am half Hungarian and MUST REPRESENT, YO.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 05:10:21 pm »

Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 06:03:09 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 02:47:28 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 01:07:25 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2005, 09:21:25 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.


Isn't Tashkent the only city in Central Asia with a subway system?




Speaking of Uzbekistan, Fuck Karimov. Fuck him in the EYE.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 5/17
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2005, 07:51:25 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.


Isn't Tashkent the only city in Central Asia with a subway system?




Speaking of Uzbekistan, Fuck Karimov. Fuck him in the EYE.


They are very proud of it because they have padded the tunnels with rubber in case of fairly frequent earthquakes. There are bas-reliefs of Soviet Progress all over but you are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PICTURES. Like anyone wants to rag on Tashkent.

what pictures i do have are here.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up