Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ch. Queen Sally's Oscar De La Roi  (Read 5244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Ch. Queen Sally's Oscar De La Roi
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2005, 02:21:41 pm »

C'mon, Choop, they're made from dicks and, going by the price, feature a solid gold core.

Do you just not love your dog or something?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Ch. Queen Sally's Oscar De La Roi
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2005, 11:00:55 pm »

The dog thinks they're worth every penny.  The possibility that I enjoy contemplating the simplicity of a world where I can order c*ckes in the mail has nothing to do with it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Ch. Queen Sally's Oscar De La Roi
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 03:36:58 am »

"This is a natural product so size does vary".

Gold.

Give your dog a "bone, bone, bone" this holiday season.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up